Chapter 10

Zoe and Alfie had been back for about 4 weeks now. Joe and Zoe sorted everything out, definitely with the help of me and Alfie. I had been feeling sick all week in the mornings, i wasn't sure what it was, i cant remember eating bad food. 

"Lucy!?" Joe walked in to me being sick again for the 7th time this week. "Lucy, I'm taken you to hospital this can't be good" i just nodded i knew he was right. This wasn't right, why was i so Ill.

"Thank you for having us at such a late time doctor" it was 6pm and the doctor had agreed to see Lucy because he was confused as well. I let the doctor go through everything with Lucy once i was sure she was happy and comfortable in there i went to get some water from the cafe. I got back a few Lucy had been crying i could tell but she wouldn't tell me why the whole road home.

"Lucy,are you okay. Why were you crying?" "I'm fine, just overwhelmed that's all. Don't worry I'm fine" 

I needed to speak to Alfie about this. He's my brother hell know what time did, hopefully.

"Alfie, i need to tell you something" "what is it?" Alfie asked with concern in his voice, i knew he wasn't going to be ready for a niece or nephew  i certainly wasn't ready for a kid. But what about Joe i mean, there's.no way he wants this in a million years. "I'm...Pregnant" i spitted out like it was bad, it wasn't having a children is the best thing anyone could possibly do with their life. Alfie hugged me i could tell he was happy, he smiled showed me that.  "What about Joe? Does he.know?" "No i haven't even told Joe yet. I'm telling him tonight, so i need you and Zoe to go out. 

"This is lovely Lucy, but why? Why all of this hassle so late?" Joe asked me confused. I had to tell me, i knew that but if i wasn't ready for a kid then surely he isn't either, right?

"Joe, i know why i am being sick alot, and it's not good". Joe's face dropped it's almost like he knew, but i needed to say it, it was my place and my problem. 

"Joe, I'm pregnant. And i don't know if I'm ready. It's my problem I'm pregnant and id you want to leave me because of it, i understand"

"Lucy, that's brilliant I'm going to be a dad!" "Wait so.your not going to leave me Joe?" "No of course not" i kissed him i was so happy i finally found someone who really loved me and who wasn't afarid of a kid. Because it's not a scaring thing, maybe it is when your 25.

"Lucy, I'm so.hapoy for you". Zoe came running in, clearly Alfie told her. It was later on in the night now. Zoe and Alfie were back from dinner and me and Joe were testing in the sofa watching a bit if hollyoacks. Joe loves this show, he has done since he was like 10."thank you Zoe, were both so happy about it"