Chapter 8

Joe couldn't stop crying. I didn't know the best way to help him, all i knew was he needed to get it out of him. I heard people shouting from down stairs saying they where off home because they wanted to leave Joe to just remember he's mum. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs i really hoped it wasn't Zoe, Joe didn't need to see her or hear her excuse.

Zoe walked in tears streaming down her face"Joe I'm sorry, i didn't mean to forget. I should have listen to Alfie"

"You have a nerve coming in here making excuses while crying" i spat at Zoe, Joe just looking at me stunned that i can be this mean to a friend. 

"Zoe, you forget mum's death, that's bad another but when Lucy, Alfie dad and all our family remember it that's so bad that your the only one. You were the saddest person on that day by showing emotions but now you can't do it". "Joe can't you see this tears" "Zoe, I'm not stupid i know that's water. Which just proves again you didn't care when mum died so why would you now"

Joe stormed out of the room slamming the door. I had never seen him so upset. I loved Joe i hated seeing him upset. "Zoe he'll come around, just give him time. In the mean time speak to Alfie, make amends with him" Zoe just nodded i knew this was be sorted soon, Alfie would forgive Zoe because he loved her and Joe would forgive Zoe because there siblings. I knew Joe wouldn't be able to live without Zoe. I get that I'm his fiance and everything but Zoe, she's he's sister, they have nicknames and everything. I just couldn't even imagine them two not talking. It wasn't​ possible unless someone really did something so bad like murder.