Chapter 2

Lucy P.f

Alfie had told me i would be moving in with him and loads of other youtubers. I was so excited i didn't  know what to expected. I was also told that my room would probably be on the top floor and have a shared bathroom with someone else. I don't mind ever of those things it's just annoying i didn't visited eariler because i could have got out of walking up 4 flights of stairs to get to my room.

I haven't been told yet who my bathroom was being shared with, i didn't mind who it was just as long as it was someone who didn't wake me up every night to take a piss. I heard screaming from down stairs and then i heard Joe's voice. I really liked Joe, but i wasn't sure what way yet. Nothing had become clear to me. Which wasn't helpful because Zoe could tell there was some sort of feelings there, a spark she said which excited me a lot. The idea of having Joe as my boyfriend the Joe sugg, the youtubers Joe sugg who could pick from his 11 million subscribers to be with, or his hundreds of mates to be with. He was never going to pick me and i just knew it.

5 hours later. 

Joe P.f

Alfie and Zoe told me i have to share a bathroom with Lucy. That didn't annoy me in any way i was actually kind of happy. It was a way for me to tell Lucy how much i liked her. It had been 4 mo the since i meet Lucy and we have grown closer and closer. Which is a good and a bad thing. It's good because it means i will always have Lucy in my life. But bad because if i tell her i like her and she rejects me what will it do to our friendship? I couldn't handle losing her. She's been a rock for me lately with everything with my mum dying- i should probably share that bit with you. 

6 weeks earlier. 

"Mum i love you, i know had stuff has happened lately but i cant imagine my life without you, what am i going to do" Zoe said crying in to myself chest. 

Mum had breast cancer and there was no way to cure it from.my mum because she was to late in noticing the bump joining on to her breath. She started to see it when Zoe pointed it out. I couldn't lose my mum, she was my rock, one of our only part of the family left from her side. Our family was dropping like bees with cancer. Zoe had to go to the doctors to see if she had it, because mum had it, grandma had it, great grandma, and our auntie so there was every chance Zoe had it to. But luckily for all of use she didn't i don't know what i would do without Zoe. I don't know what Alfie would do either. He could barely cook let alone look after himself and Nala.

"Joe.. come her..Son. i want you both to know i have never stopped loving you two since your were born. Tell your dad i loved him and I'm sorry for any hurt i caused him or any of you, but i can tell this is my time.... I love you both very much, and what you to know you mean the world to me and I'm sure i am going to die a happy mother to 2 beautiful, smart, kind children"

"No mum wait please" i said crying into her, Zoe doing the same. But her machine died out and we just heard our crystal and "beeeeeppppp". Doctors came rushing in and put a blanket over mum's face. I pulled Zoe into a hug, and said "let's go home get ready and go out for dinner to nandos, it was mum's favourite restaurant". Zoe looked up at me and skilled, i don't know how we are ever going to get over this. Zoe has Alfie to help her, me i have Ted even told Lucy yet. 

Present day

Lucy P.f

I looked at Joe looking pretty upset. I walked over and sat down next to him. "Joe are yo" before i could finish my sentence i felt Joe's soft lips touch my kissing me, i kisses back deepening the kiss. No one was in, so no one could hear the moans i made while Joe search every inch of my body. 

Joe P.f

"Lucy, I'm sorry i didn't mean to do anything your not sure with" i pulled away from the kiss looking in her eyes. 

"Joe don't stop i loved it, i loved you"

And with that i kisses her move passionately.