Chapter 4

Joe just sat there, thinking about how we told Alfie. 

"Joe we will have to tell him"

Joe pulled me down the stairs into the front room where it was just alfie and zoe luckily. Joe stood me in front of him and kissed me i deepened the kiss remembering what Joe told me earlier how he loved me, but Alfie coughed and i knew he didn't Iike this. 

"Lucy what did i tell you" Alfie almost shouted

"Alf, you can't look after me for every. Remembering i am older"

"I don't want you dating Joe"

"Well I'm sorry i love him there's nothing you can do" i kisses Joe again, deepening the kiss, i pulled away and smiled i pulled him upset in a sexy way or well trying to. We ran into my room and he pushed me against the door holding me thighs he pushed my arms so they were against the door on top of my head and held them there. He kissed down my chest after removing my dress. He kissed me waistband and pulled me pants if i started to get uneasy i couldn't wait any longer. 

"Joe... Please". I said to him hopping he would and he did. I pushed he's head in further wanting more and that's what i got. I couldn't stop moaning. Joe covered my mouth not wanting Alfie of Zoe to hear us especially after what just happened. But my moans kept coming out. I heard the door open. It was Alfie.

"Guys what the hell are you doing"

"Making love" i said "because i love him, i love you Joseph Sugg" Joe smiled so i kissed him again i heard the door slam. Which meant i could treat Joe. I pushed him onto the bed. I kissed down he unclothed chest and stopped at his waistband, he had puppy dog eyes clearly wanting more and that more was something i could give him

To be continued