Lauren's Punishment (Short Fic)

"It's not recording." Lauren said, pointing at Dinah's blog camera.

"No. It's recording Lo, I swear!" Dinah said, checking the device and quickly pressing the record button in the hopes that Lauren wouldn't see.

"Well, now it IS recording" she replied, pointing towards the camera's blinking light. "The red light's just started--"

"Yeah yeah whatevs" Dinah cut her off defensively. "Anyway, I'm ready!" She said enthusiastically "Camera roll... and... action!"

"Hey everyone! It's me, Dinah Jane!" she started talking to the camera. "and with me here today is the very gorgeous Lauren Jauregui." She points the camera in Lauren's direction. "Halloo!!!" Lauren waved at the camera.

"Now you guys might be wondering what we're up to" Dinah, sliding into the camera's frame, continued. "You see, Lauren's just lost a game against me and Normani today!" she excitedly announced. Lauren acted comically sad for the camera.

"Now you beautiful people might also be curious about what the game was --"Dinah laughingly said.

"To state it simply..." Lauren interrupted, who also couldn't suppress her giggle. "We had a twerk endurance competition and I came in last place. I don't know how I ended up accepting the challenge against you and Mani, like seriously!"

"It's because you know, even though you can't admit it to yourself, you've always wanted to become a twerk champion. But its public knowledge that Mani's the best so..." Dinah added.

"Yea, its like my childhood dream—" Lauren muttered sarcastically in the background.

"ANDDD... Without further ado, let's start with Ms. Jauregui's 1st punishment..." Dinah then whispered to the camera. "It's one from Mani and one from me, I still haven't come up with my punishment for her tho—" then raising her voice again for Lauren to hear. "And your punishment is to?"

Lauren inhaled deeply, and embarrassingly answered "Teach your INNOCENT souls how to give hickeys."

At this point Dinah cackled hard "I can't tell you how excited I am to learn right now. Coz I swear I dunno where hickeys came from." Lauren rolled her eyes as Dinah took the camera in first person view and followed Lauren as she started towards the hotel room door behind them.

" Lauren rolled her eyes as Dinah took the camera in first person view and followed Lauren as she started towards the hotel room door behind them

"So, let's begin. Tell these lovely people whose room this is." Dinah told her.

"Alright. This is Normani and Camila's room." She said as she tapped the keycard and turned the door knob.

"Oh, she's sleeping with the lights open." Dinah whispered to the camera as it focused on the couch where Camila was sleeping on. She was lying on her back, her head slightly elevated as it rests on one of the couch's pillows, her notebook sprawled on her chest. It seemed like she fell asleep while writing something.