Suze nodded, in too much pain to say a thing. 

"I need you to spread your legs more."

As Suze spread her legs, she felt her contractions getting more and more powerful. Her cervix was stretching very much apart.  Suze began to feel shaky. Once her cervix reached ten centimeters, her cervix was fully dilated, and Suze started to scream.

The flight attendant hurried back with a pair of gloves and a stack full of towels. The flight attendant handed the gloves to Dr. Smith, and Dr. Smith quickly put them on. Dr. Smith lifted up Suze's skirt and pushed it up to reveal her vagina and the small head  trying to come out. He took two towels, and placed them in front of her opening.

No matter how much Miranda thought it was digusting, she was going to have to watch this. She managed to get away from seeing the school videos on women giving birth but not this time. She has to watch this. If she wanted to have a baby, she was going to have to, sooner, or later.

"Suze, it's time for you to push now," Dr. Smith announced. Some passengers began to huddle around them wanting to see a baby be born.

Miranda took hold of Suze's hand, making the screaming Suze turn her head slightly to glance at her. "You can do this, Suze. I believe in you."

Suze's screaming got louder as she used all her force to push while crushing Miranda's hand but Miranda held it in. She has to do this for Suze.

"Okay, stop, take a deep breath," Dr. Smith ordered wanting Suze to take a small rest between each of her contractions. Suze breathed in and out.

"Oh my god," Suze cried. What did she do to deserve this pain? She was going to murder Stanley after this baby was out. She was going to make him feel the same pain he was making her feel right now.

"Alright, now push," Dr. Smith commanded. Suze let out another scream as she pushed. The head of the baby was slowly appearing as Suze pushed harder, and harder.  

When the head of the baby fully appeared, Dr. Smith said. "Okay, stop pushing. Now I need you to take a deep breath, and get ready for the final pushes." Dr. Smith touched the crown of the baby, and placed one of his hands under the head. Inside Suze, the baby was twisting and turning through the birth canal.

Suze started hypervalienting. "I can't do this. I can't do this," She said.

"Yes, you can do this, Suze." Miranda encouraged her. "Just one more push."

"Push," Dr. Smith said, ready to have the baby in his hold.

Suze let out a blood curdling scream as the baby's body was being pushed out. Dr.Smith softly took hold of the head of the baby. "Keep pushing." Dr. Smith said  and Suze pushed harder. Dr. Smith slowly and softly, pulled baby. Gushes of blood and liquid was beginning to seep out. Only one more push and the baby would be out completely.

"One last push," Dr. Smith shouted, making more passengers come over. Those passengers just wanted to skip the hard screaming parts and just wanted to see the end.

Suze screamed as she pushed. She put more effort into this push than the previous pushes. That's when the miracle of Christmas Day was born. A few minutes later, the placenta slipped out of her and it just looked like a huge chunk of blood on the seats and on the plane floor.

Suze and Miranda could hear the cries of the baby girl as Dr. Smith took her, and wiped the blood off of her with a towel, then he took another towel to wrap around the baby. Dr. Smith carried the baby with his right  arm, and checked his watch on his left arm.

"Born at five thirty-nine a.m., your baby is a girl," Dr. Smith stated and the passengers began to clap.

"Thank you so much," Suze said, still trying to catch her breath. 

"You're welcome," Dr. Smith replied with a smile. He gracefully placed the baby on Suze 's stomach and Suze supported her baby by carrying her a little. Her baby girl whined and Suze admired

"Now what is this beautiful baby girl's name?" Dr. Smith asked.

Miranda and Suze traded glances. After Stanley had left, Suze still could not think of a name for the baby.

"How about Noelle?" the flight attendant suggested, speaking for the first time since the baby was born. "It means "born on Christmas Day". That would be a nice name." 

Miranda smiled, looking down at her beautiful baby niece. "That would be a great name."

"Noelle Hamilton," Suze said, grinning like how a child would grin at a double layered chocolate cake. "That does sound nice but what about a middle name?"

"Um..Joy is also a good name but you can use it as a middle name if you want," Dr. Smith said.

"Noelle Joy Hamilton," Suze said out loud and looked down at her child. "That fits her perfectly."

All passengers please report to your seats for the plane will be landing in less than ten minutes, the pilot announced from the speaker. Passengers began to go back to their seats, and buckle back up.

"Now, Suze, when this plane lands, I will have to carry you out, and you will be in a ambulance on your way to the hospital," Dr. Smith told Suze, and Suze nodded in reply.

"Congratulations, Suze. You're officially a mother," Miranda said, grinning at her.

"Thanks and I'm sorry that you had to see all that," Suze apologized. "I know how you said that you didn't want to be here when I'm in labor.'

Miranda shook her head. "No, it was okay. It taught me a life lesson," She said.

"And what is that?"

"Don't ever have sex again unless you want to go through the pain of giving birth to baby."

"I agree," Suze said and then glanced at her newborn baby who was now sleeping. "But then again, miracles like this happen every time you do."

Author's Note

The miracle of Christmas Day is the beautiful newborn baby, Noelle Joy Hamilton. Now before you comment or criticize on how this isn't right or how this is the wrong steps in delivering a bay, just know that I am 13 years old, and that I combined the knowledge of the birth videos I watched in science class with some research so do is the best I can do for now. I have to admit that I enjoyed writing this part/chapter and that it really made me smile. Thank you so much for supporting Climax, and I hope you all liked Part 13.