One Big Happy Family

Start from the beginning

Yang: Hahahaha! Ahahahaha! *smiles widely*

Pan: Higher daddy! Hahahaha! Higher!

You chuckled as you obliged their request, and flew up in the air, making them laugh and giggle more. After playing around, you put them down, and they clung to your legs, and looked up at you.

Y/N: Now, why did you guys come and get me?

Pan: Mommy says that you need to come back, it's your turn to make breakfast while she works.

Yang: I want chocolate pancakes!

Pan: I want some too daddy!

Y/N: *chuckles and ruffles both their hair* Anything for you two.

You picked them up, and put them on your shoulders, and the four of you walked back towards your dorm. On your way, you saw Tai, and Summer walking the opposite direction from you, and you met up with them.

Y/N: Hey love birds.

Summer: *giggles* Hey Y/N. Hi Yang, Pan. 

She petted both of their heads and made them giggle, and they nuzzled into her hand. You looked to Tai and saw he was holding a baby girl, who had black hair, with red tips at the end, like Summer, and had silver eyes. She was staring at you while sucking on her red pacifier.

Y/N: Hi Ruby, how's my little god daughter doing?

You booped her nose, which made her wiggle it around, and she made cute baby noises. She formed a smile while sucking on the pacifier, and it made you smile as well. During your third year, Summer and Tai had gotten together, and surprisingly had a kid the following year, making her two years younger than Yang and Pan. 

Tai: We're off going shopping for baby toys, we'll see you guys around. Ohh, and Y/N, Raven's already in your room with Christina.

Y/N: Alright, you guys up to go around Vale later? 

Summer: Sure, are we bringing the kids?

Y/N: Yup.

Cole: Alright, can you guys stop bragging about your kids? Mine's still on the way.

You all laughed at his remark, it seemed you all were having kids all of a sudden, and it's good that you all chose on just having one, with you being the only one out of the rest taking care of two kids. 

Y/N: Well, I owe these two some breakfast, see ya guys.

Summer: Bye!

You parted ways with each other, and entered the dormitories. You walked the halls, and put Yang and Pan down as they ran around to their hearts content. After a few minutes, you finally reached your now larger sized dorm, and opened it to hear the T.V. on, and the sound of-

???: UGHHH!!! THIS PROBLEM MAKES NO SENSE!!!

???: Chill sis, it's only Port, he'll give ya extra time.

Y/N: Hey, how my favorite girls doing?

You walked in and saw Raven at the desk with her glasses on, and looking at a teext book. Looking to the couch, you saw Christina laying there, rubbing her belly that had a bump due to the life that grows inside of her. They both looked at you and smiled.

Raven&Christina: Hey Y/N.

Raven stood up and walked over in her red and black pajamas. She wrapped her arms around you, and kissed you, making Yang, and Pan scrunch their faces.

Yang&Pan: Ewwww, gross.

Y/N: *chuckles during kiss and pulls away* You'll understand when you're older girls. Now, go set up the table while I make breakfast, we have a big day today.