twenty one

Park Jimin POV

I was always scared of the rain or thunder. It made me feel sad, like I needed somebody to lean on. Of course, I didn't have anyone. Storms would always bring down my mood and make me stay at home, which was the worst thing for me. I hated storms, but when I was with Yoongi, I loved them. I wanted to stand out in the rain, in his warmth, forever. We could have stayed like that forever if it wasn't for the car that pulled up. It was a sleek black car, but since it was pretty dark outside, I couldn't see very well. "There he is. Let's go." Yoongi said as he held my hand.

We both got in the back of the car, we were still dazed, but as soon as Yoongi shut the door, the car sped off. "Jin! What the fuck?" Yoongi yelled as he put on his seat belt. But Jin didn't answer. He stayed facing forward. "Jin? JIN!" Yoongi yelled. Finally, Jin turned around to face us. He had a sweet smile on his face when he looked towards me, but when his attention turned towards Yoongi, it was more sour. "YOONGI! WHY THE FUCK WOULDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT YOU FAMILY DIED? I THOUGHT I WAS YOUR REALLY GOOD FRIEND. I GUESS I'M NOT!" Jin yelled. His sudden outburst made Yoongi and I jump. I had never seen Jin get this mad until now. Every once in a while he would shout at Namjoon, but never at Yoongi. "I'm sorry okay? I thought I could handle this myself. I guess I was wrong." Yoongi answered quietly. He looked down and stared at his feet. A few tears fell from is eyes onto his plain shirt, then down to his boots. I patted his back and held onto his hand. Jin immediately realized what he had done, so he apologized. "I'm sorry Yoongi, but I just felt hurt that you didn't tell me at least second. I understand that Jimin is first, but I am just asking to be second. Please." he said pleadingly. Yoongi nodded and I blushed at the fact that even Jin knew that I was first. We stopped at Yoongi's house and Jin dropped us off. We thanked him and walked up to the front door.

We stepped inside to hear nothing. No more footsteps, no more yelling. No more sound of sizzling bacon coming from the kitchen, or laughing as the family watched their favorite TV show. Nothing. That was when I realized how bad and depressed Yoongi felt. His family cared for him. They loved him. Even if they didn't show it by always being busy, they really felt that way on the inside, and Yoongi knew that. Yoongi felt that way as well, but he would never admit it. Me on the other hand, I loved my mother. She was great, always nice to everyone, always helpful. But now she was gone. I hated my dad. He would always make fun of me, laugh at me, beat me. I had had enough, but there was nothing I could do about it.

I was thinking about this until a soft, deep, and beautiful voice shook me from my thoughts. I looked up to see Yoongi staring at me, with a gummy smile on his face. "I just had the best idea Chimchim!" Yoongi said. "What?" "Okay, you don't have to agree with this because it is kinda really out there and moving very fast, but it is my only idea. So this is technically my house now, so I'm gonna be living here alone. You hate your place right now because of you father, so why don't you just move in here with me! You can take whichever room that you want. I mean I know you already kinda moved in, but I'm talking like permanently." Yoongi said with a proud smile on his face. 'I mean he is right. That is the best idea! Dad wouldn't mind because he wants me out anyways, and I could live with Yoongi. The love of my life. How could I say no?' I thought. "Of course!" I yelled and jumped into a hug. "Oh, can we share a room?" I asked. "Like what we are doing right now, you get one bed, I get the other, or what?" he asked. I shook my head, no. "I mean like one big bed that we share." I said, looking into his deep brown eyes. "Oh, yeah! That's a great idea. We can use the guest room!" he said smiling and giving me a quick kiss.

We started walking up the stairs to the bedroom, but I stopped to check the time. It was about 11:54 pm. No wonder I was tired. We got to the bedroom and Yoongi sat down on the bed. "Let me go get some clothes for us to sleep in. We can move everything around tomorrow after school." He said as he got up and walked to his room. The guest room was quite a bit bigger than Yoongi's room. It had a big TV, a king bed, its own private bathroom, two dressers, and a large wardrobe. I laid down on the bed admiring the whole room. Before I knew it, I was asleep.

Min Yoongi POV

I grabbed some clothes from my dresser and walked back to the guest room. I was so happy that Jimin suggested us sleeping in the same bed. I really wanted to do that, but I didn't have enough courage to ask him. I smiled as I walked into the room. I saw Jimin already asleep on the left side of the bed. I changed into my pajamas and walked over to Jimin. I gave him a small kiss on his forehead, then covered him up with the blankets. I then walked over to the right side of the bed and climbed in. I stared at the boy sleeping next to me. I was happy. Well, not completely. I still missed my family like crazy, but Jimin helped ease the pain. I had never told my family that I was gay, but I think that if they saw me with Jimin, they would be okay with it.

~~~~~

Authors Note

Hello! Sorry I didn't update yesterday. I was with my family for Christmas, but I'm updating today! Thank you guys so much for almost 100 reads! You have no idea how much this means to me. I really appreciate every single one of you readers! OH! I'm starting a new Yoonmin book. It will not be as depressing as this one, I promise. It will be full of fluff and its gonna be adorable. It will also include Taekook (Taehyung + Jungkook), Namjin (Namjoon + Jin), and whoever I want to put with Hoseok. I think he is gonna be a player, but idk. Anyways, when I start to write it, I will tell you guys here and hopefully you will read it!