eleven

Park Jimin POV

I could hear some yelling coming from downstairs as I tried to fall asleep. 'What if Yoongi's parents don't like me staying here? What if they were just acting like it was all okay?' my anxiety told me. I tried to put those thoughts in the back of my head as I heard the door open. I knew it was Yoongi, but my first instinct was to act like I was asleep. I closed my eyes, and slowed my breathing. Yoongi sat down on the foot of my bed. I could feel his eyes staring at me. "Ugh. Why can't I just tell you how I feel?" I heard him mumble. I could feel him get off my bed. Then I heard him change into his pajamas and get into his own bed. "Goodnight Jiminnie." I heard him whisper. I felt my heart skip a beat, and my face heat up.

He likes me.

*TIME SKIP*

I woke up in the morning to a bright light trying to shine through Yoongi's heavy shades. I looked over to see Yoongi sleeping soundly in his bed. His mouth was open slightly making his lips look more pouty. I tried to sit up, but I let out a small yelp as I felt pain shoot up from my stomach. I looked over at Yoongi to see his eyes slowly open to look at me. He sat up and stretched his arms out and suddenly realize where that small yelp had come from. He got up quickly and ran over to my aid. He gently place his hands on my sides to help me sit up. "Are you okay Jiminnie? Do I need to get you some medicine?" He asked me with worry in his eyes and voice. I shook my head no and tried to stand. My legs were a bit wobbly, but I managed to walk a little bit. Yoongi noticed my struggle and told me to sit on the bed while he went to go get medicine.

'He really cares.' I thought as Yoongi left the room.

~~~~~
Authors Note
HI! Sorry for the short chapter!! Please tell me you opinions on it!! Thank you sooo much for reading!!