Prom?

Prim's P.O.V

I wasn't really sure about Harry's idea to go out tonight. I agreed anyways because I'll do what it takes to make him happy.
He dropped me off at my house and told me that I had the dress up and look really, really nice.
So I guess I should. For Harry's sake.

I eat a small lunch. I am about to walk into the shower when I hear my parents. Arguing. I turn my music on and their voices off. I take a quick shower, making sure I wash my hair and shave my legs.
I slide on one of Harry's shirts and lie on my bed for what seems like the longest time. "Hey." says a familiar voice. I sit up and see Louis. "Hey.." I mumble to him.
"Going somewhere?" he ask, fiddling with my wet hair.
"Yeah, with Harry."
"Oh okay." he seems sad, but I don't ask anything. He leaves my room.

I put on a dress. It's not anything too fancy but it's not too casual. I curl my hair and slip on shoes.
I don't look too bad.
I've gained a lot of weight in the past few months since people are constantly watching me eat. Although, you can still see my collar bone just a little.

I walk down the steps, and onto the porch where I see my handsome boyfriend waiting for me. He looks stunning. He's dressed in a tux that goes great with my dress.
I kiss his cheek when we meet. He opens the door for me and I step in.

I quickly recognize where we are going. The local high school that I attended my freshman year before auditioning for the X-Factor.
He pulls his car into the driveway and parks in the empty parking lot. Harry opens the door for me and we walk into the school gym. It's dark and the dance lights are on. There's decorations everywhere and it all look beautiful.
I look at Harry. And he smiles.
"Prom?"