Soup

Louis's P.O.V

"You alright?" I question my sister. She's laid out in bed, watching tv, but the bad part is, the tv is off.

"Fine." She replies flatly.

"Okay. I'll be back!"

I go into the kitchen. Our tv is on in the living room and I listen from the kitchen. I open a can of soup, put it in a bowl, then toss it into the microwave.

"The last X-Factor auditions will be Saturday, in London." Says a girl on the TV.

I turn around to look at it. X-Factor! Perfect! I can sing, well that's what Prim tells me.

The sound of the microwave beeping makes me jump.

I take the soup to Primrose.

"Prim. Can you sing?"

"Um. I don't know." She set the soup on the nightstand beside her bed.

"Sing for me."

"What??" She laughs.

"Please!!"

It takes a while to beg her, however, she finally sings for me.

"Never mind, I'll find someone like you. I wish nothing but the best for you! Don't forget me! I beg. I remember you saying, sometimes it last in love, but sometimes it hurt instead...."

"Oh. My. Gosh. You're. Amazing. You're auditioning." I clasp my hands over my mouth.

"Really? Auditioning for what?"

"Yes! What's that song called? Oh, and um X-Factor."

"Someone like you, by Adele-"

I run out of her room before she can finish.

Prim's P.O.V

I sit in my dead. Gobsmacked.

I'm auditioning for the X-Factor.

This is amazing.

I turn my TV on. I begin watching performances from the previous winners.

And eat my soup.