Band name. . .

Harry's P.O.V
Wow. I'm now band mates with the brother of the girl I cheated on.
This could be quite interesting.
Right now, I'm unpacking my things into a small wooden drawer.
"So. I'm Liam." Says a shaggy headed boy.
"Harry." I smile to him.
"I'm Niall." He's a short, blonde Irish boy with a gap in his teeth.
"Zayn Malik." A boy with dark, tan skin, and a buzz-cut says.
"Louis Tomlinson." Another guy walk into the room. He has shaggy, brown hair, and nice blue eyes. His eyes shine bright like Prim's. It's the only thing they actually have on common. Since Prim's adopted.

We're staying in a small cabin. When I say small, I mean small.
Like really small.
There's one small dresser with five drawers. Two sets of buck beds, with a tiny twin bed in the opposite corner. Also, a tiny closet and bathroom.
"So. What about a name??" Niall brings up.
"Damn it. This is going to be quite hard." Louis sniffs.
"Ummm...." Liam begins digging through a duffle bag.
"Sit down, my children." Louis laughs sitting on the floor. The other boys gather around, Liam sits with a notepad.
I sit right across from Louis, so when he looks up, he gives me a scary look.
We sit there for a long time thinking of different things. None of them seem to git.
"My dad said maybe status: single." Liam suggest.
"That's good. Write it down." Louis commands.
"To infinity and beyond." Niall snickers.
"What kinda name is that??" Zayn laughs.
"How about.... um.. one direction?" I spit out.
"I like it!" Zayn winks.
"Yeah! Me too." Niall adds.
"Awesome." Liam pats my back.
I smile big. I straighten my back.

"I'll go tell Simon." Louis stands up and leaves.

Louis comes back in ten minutes later. Primrose stands behind him. "Hey, guys. Simon says that he likes the name. And also this is my sister, Primmy. I just you should all meet her. She's competing, too."

Prim rolls her eyes when Lou calls her Primmy. That's been her nickname since she was little. "It's Primrose. You can call me Prim if you want." She smiles at everyone.

"That's Niall. Liam. And Zayn. And of course, you know Harry." Louis says, pointing to everyone. She nods and smiles to everyone, except for me. That kinda hurt.