To be Skinny . .

Prim's P.O.V

"Hey! I'm Pip!" A short girl with pink hair sticks her hand out to me. I take her hand and shake it.
"I'm Prim. So this is our cabin?" I look around that the dresser, closet, and bunk beds.
"Yep! Um, do you mind if I take the bottom bunk??"Pip asks.
"I don't mind at all." I smile.
"So, I guess we're roomies now!" She tosses her arms around me. I drop my suitcase, and extra bags.
"Guess so!" I laugh.
"Um, I listened to your audition, you're amazing!" She drops her arms, then begins putting things into the dresser.
"Thank you!" I smile in confidence.
I begin to unpack my clothes into the dresser and closet.
Hours past, finally someone knocks on the door to tell us to meet everyone in the kitchen for supper.
We all sit at a table in the dining hall. I sit in between Pip and Louis. They begin to pass around food, and that's when a curly headed boy sits across from me. "Hi." He mumbles while sitting.
I just look down at my faded jeans. Ugh.
I quickly look up, giving him a huge smile. "Hi Harry!"
I can hear the excitement in my own voice. What the hell am I doing?
"Here." Louis sets a bowl of mashed potatoes down in between Harry and I.
Me and Harry both reach for the spoon at the same time, causing our hand to crash together.
"Sorry." I pull my hand back.
"It's fine. Here." He scoops up some potatoes then slops it down onto me plate. "Thanks." I say awkwardly.
That was pretty weird.
I'm being weird.

I look down at my empty plate.
I ate a lot.
A little too much.
"I'll meet you in our cabin!" I say to Pip.
When I get to the cabin, I dig in my bag for my toothbrush. Then i go into the bathroom. I look in the mirror and notice something I've never noticed before.
How fat am I.
This puts tears in my eyes.
I lock the door, then hide in the stall.
I look at the toothbrush in my hand.
I bend down onto my knees.
The next thing I know, I'm throwing up my dinner.

I need to be skinny.