Food

Prim's P.O.V
But that feeling disappears as soon as my mum hands me a light blue case which holds a busted iPhone. I click the button and the screen feels with tweets.
Horrible, cruel tweets.
I scroll through all them till my eyes meet a certain one.

@PipVerona: My prayers go out to old roomie back on the X-Factor @PrimroseTomlinson. I can't believe all of the crazy things you lowlifes said to her. Prim is so talented and gorgeous and this is just so hard to believe. She does not deserve any of this. Love you, Prims.
xPip

Pip's tweet almost makes me cry. There's a lot of other tweets just like hers. Some people have incredible hearts. But some people don't.

"How are you feeling?" Luke takes a seat in a plastic chair beside my bed.
"Okay. Can I get out of bed?"
"After you eat." Harry walks in with a nurse holding a platter of food.
My stomach growls, but I really don't want to eat.
"Prim? When was the last time you ate?" Mum questions.
"Well, if you don't count the days I was sleep, three. But if you add those days, six, I guess."
She lets out a whimper. How could I do this to my poor mother?
"Prim! That's ridiculous." Louis snaps.
I just nod. The nurse sets the food platter in front of me then leaves. I open it up and there's a few greasy, slices of pizza.
My stomach flutters with joy, but my mind is gagging. "Don't eat it. You fatass." The thought runs through my mind.
"Eat." Mum says.
"Do you have to watch?"
They all nod.
Gosh.
Slowly, piece by piece, I eat till it's all gone.
"Can I go on a walk now?"
"I'll go with you." Luke jumps.
I nod. Luke, Lou, and Harry all try to help me. I tried not to, but I push them all back.
As soon as my feet touch the wood floor, my legs begin to ache.
"Let's go." Luke slips an arm around me and guides me away.