Dreaming.

Prim's P.O.V
All around me is darkness. Ahead of me, there's a bright light. So bright, it's almost blinding. I take step back into the darkness. Beneath my feet feels like cement. I stretch out my arms but I can't feel anything. The air is hot. I touch my shoulders. I'm in a sleeveless shirt. I run my fingers down to my thighs. I'm in shorts. I glide my finger onto my wrist. There's no lumps from swollen cuts or stitches.
The light grows bigger taking over the darkness, and swallowing me into it. I squeeze my eyes shut, for the light is blinding.
The light disappears. When I open my eyes, I'm in Harry's old flat. Harry is in front of me, our lips together. He tugs at my shirt.

This was three years ago.

I push away from Harry, just like I did years ago.
His phone buzzes and he turns around. "My mum's about to be here. You should go.."
My eyes feel with hot tears.
"No! Harry! I can't leave!"
"Why?"
"Because when I do, your neighbour will come over and you're going to cheat on me with her then everything falls apart!" I kinda yell.
He gives me a weird look then starts to laugh at me. "Prim, love, I'd never do such a thing to you."
"No Harry! You are! Please don't make me leave!"
Then I start sobbing. He pulls me into a hug. "I'd never do that Prim. Never."
He strokes my hair. He still smells like vodka. When he pushes his lips on mine, it's all I can taste. I push out of the kiss, nod and turn away.
I get to the door and Harry speaks, his voice still drunken and shaking. "I love you Prim."
"I love you too, Harry."
I dry a tear from my cheek. I'm nineteen-year-old-Prim in sixteen-year-old-Prim's body.
Why am I going through this again?
I try to remember the entire day again. I have to go back to Harry's. But why?
My purse! I forgot my purse. I quickly turn around and run as fast as I can.
I walk in, "Harry?" I call but there's not answer.
This was one of the worst days of my life and now I have to relive it again. Ugggggh.
I make my way to his bedroom door. Slowly, I open it. "Harry! I told you! You lied to me! I knew you were going to do this! I told you! You liar!" I cry when I see him on the bed with his neighbour. I jerk my purse from the chair and run.
I'm outside again, Harry grabs my wrist and turns me around. Then the light is back. It sucks me up and everything goes black.
What's going on?