Years Later

Louis's P.O.V

•Three years Later•

"Thank you, guys! We love you all so much!" I scream to the crowd before running off.

When I get to the backstage, I slip my shirt, that's covered in sweat, off.

There's a soft clapping coming from behind the curtain. A figure appears. "That was amazing."

I practically jump on her. We embrace for a second till I pull back to look at my sister. I haven't seen her in forever. It seems like just yesterday Primrose won the X-Factor.. Although, that was three years ago.

Her hair goes down to her bellybutton. Her eyes are still big and blue. "I've missed you so much!"

It's been forever. We have both been touring. It's crazy how much has changed since the X-Factor...

•Few Hours Later•

Home. We're going home. Finally. We are stopping tonight to premiere our movie that was just filmed. Things have been so crazy lately. A movie and two albums, and a third album will be released soon. Goodness, it just doesn't seem real sometimes.

We are on the tour bus now. The boys and I playing a video game and Prim is focused on her iPhone.

Prim's P.O.V

Hate.

Hate.

Hate.

And even more hate.

Why do people hate me so much?

I keep scrolling through twitter, reading the horrible comments.

"Primrose Tominsom is so fat and ugly."

"She's so untalented."

"She doesn't deserve to be famous like that."

"So, are you going to the movie premiere tonight?" Zayn questions me.

"Why not?"

Every since I won, I get invited to movie premieres all the time. This time, it's their movie. 'This Is Us'.

I go back onto twitter. Still reading the hates. My eyes swell up with tears and I walk into the tiny bathroom.

I sit in the tiny bathtub which is about three feet long, so I have to bend my knees. I take my phone out of my pocket, and pop the case off of it. A piece of medal falls out. My blade.