Choices

Me: Wally say it

Wally: NO

Me: Now please

Wally:No

Me: NOW DAM IT (pun intended)😠😠😠

Wally:😥fine..........
...
...
...
...
...

Me: Wally!!!

Wally: SHE DOESN'T OWN US!!!

Me: and......

Wally: All rights go to uncle Rick (Rick Riordan) and DC
There happy.

Me: Very

Wally: 😒😒😒 *sticks tongue out and runs away*

Persephone's (Percy) POV

Depressed. Guilty. Useless.

Uhhhhh Why do I have to feel this way dammit.
Hi, my name is Persephone Jackson right now I am currently at camp getting ready for the meeting on Olympus. Now some of you might be thinking why I'm feeling the way I do. Well I keep thinking that I am the cause of all the death and destruction but of course everyone says otherwise.I just feel so useless because there's nothing to do anymore. Don't get me wrong I hated the wars and the monsters but by doing that I was able protect people and now...... Nothing.

*time skip to Olympus*

Were all gathered in Olympus and the seven plus Thalia, Nico, and Reyna are here with us and the gods said that we are each getting a gift.

*Time skip to after everyone else's gifts now to Percy*

"Persephone Jackson my daughter please step forward" My father Poseidon says "we already know that you wouldn't except godhood (goddess hood??) so instead as a gift for saving Olympus..... twice I will unlock all your powers and you will receive blessings from all the gods." Suddenly an ocean blue light hit me right in my chest it hurt but after I felt stronger more connected to the water then ever before. After dad was Hermes "Percy I bless you with speed so you will be able to move as fast as light"

After was Athena "Percy I know we had our differences but I would like to bless you with great knowledge. Please use my gift wisely"
(A/N so I am to lazy so Ill just write her powers on the bottom)

Ares - able to master any weapon
Apollo - power to heal others, bring light to darkness, and sing
Hephaestus - immune to fire and a great inventor
Aphrodite - beauty and charmspeak
Demeter - power over plants
Diyonisus - immune to wine when she wants to(basically she can't get drunk unless she wants to)
Hera - not messing up her life ( is that really a blessing)
Artemis - increased senses, master archer, agility
Zeus - fly, summon lightning
Hades - shadow travel
Hestia - summon fire and home cooked meals

After like 15 min. Everyone was done and that's when Zues(thunderbrat) started to speak
"Persephone you are not a goddess nor are you a mortal so there are limits to your power you may use them for long periods of times depending on how much power you use. You must understand when you're at your limit to stop or you might cause some serious damage to yourself" "I Promise uncle, I will use my powers wisely" I bowed to the gods and thanked them. Right when I am about to leave I hear my father say "Percy I would like to speak with you please" uh oh dad wants to speak with me what did I do. "Uh......Sure"

"Percy I know what you're going through and I want to help, so I was thinking that you go to Gotham city to help defeat villains and help protect the civilians from monsters. I'll make a house for you and your mom along with Paul and you'll be going to Gotham academy. Do you except."
Save people figuring out my life going to school and spend time with mom and Paul. Wait. What about my friends at camp, how will I tell them I'm leaving how will Annabeth take the news she'll kill me for sure.

"I accept but please let me say bye to my friends first"

"All right I will tell your mother so she can pack. I will see you soon daughter"

"Bye........dad"