Bye!

My god I'm done. After 33 chapters I'm finally done. 

First, I'd like to say, for the millionth time, thank you to all those who have time to read my wannabe romance oneshots of two founding fathers. The whole reason why i actually made this book was because a crush of mine had a oneshots book about Jeffmads and i wanted to have something in common with them. 

The first chapter of this book, which i deleted so you can't read it HA, was actually a scenario me and my crush were in. I was James and they were Thomas. It was a pathetic love honestly. 

I think everyone has or had this dream were you meet someone online who you really like and you're all like, "Maybe I'll meet them in real life and we can somehow become a thing." Well that dream died when my crush stopped talking to me. 

The only reason why I've kept this thing going is because, at the time, it made me really happy thinking of all these scenes that i could write about, and because it was basically the only gay thing in my life. Of course there was other fanfiction, but other than that and my own works, I was in a strictly straight, cisgender. Only two people I know of that's pretty much in my family aren't straight, I think. 

But damn did that change when i started getting comments on my chapters. You will not believe how much joy it brought me to know people liked my writing and how much love you guys gave me. Not only did i get a lot of likes and comments on this book, but I got more followers and got to meet so many amazing people through this. 

There are so many interesting and hilarious people on Wattpad that I've been so lucky to meet. I'm so happy no ones taken Wattpad down yet for the amount of smut that is on this site. So, to all the lovers of gay founding fathers, boy, girl, nonbinary or whatever else you want to be, go out and meet some people! You'll be surprised on how many people are actually pretty nice on this site. Just crack a joke from a fandom they're in and BOOM, instant friendship. 

Now, to the part you guys might have been waiting for, who knows. Will I be making more Hamilton related stories? Who knows at this point. The whole fandom of the musical seems to be losing It's members with each day that passes and all I can say is this stuff happens. The original cast that most people write about in their own stories aren't even IN Hamilton anymore.

 For short, probably not. That doesn't mean I'm done writing stories. I'll probably still be writing anything gay related when I'm 96 or older. 

This godforsaken book has changed me so much in such a little amount of time. Now, I'm a happy high school student that doesn't care if they failed three of their classes, that's a good thing, trust me. I got 200 followers and am a full on musical freak with lots of friends. I've learned that there are people on the internet that aren't 60 some year old guys trying to find little girls. And most importantly, I've learned that I love the LGBTQ community way more than i should.

So, with all of this said, thank you, thank you, thank you for the love and support that all of you have given to me. Now, I wish you all a good Christmas and hope that you all have a lovely night. 

Goodbye, my loves! See ya soon. Hope you enjoyed.