COME OUT OF THE CLOSET!!

*Thomas POV*

I grumbled hearing the ANNOYING AS FUCK SOUND OF MY FUCKING ALARM MAKING A FUCKTART NOISE THAT HURTS MY FUCKING EARS BECAUSE MY DUMBASS PUT THE VOLUME ALL THE FUCKING WAY UP!!!

I yelled and threw my alarm at the wall. Maybe I'm on my period?? Do guys have periods?? OF COURSE THEY DONT YOU FUCKING MONKEY!

I made a lot of "unhappy" noises and finally half rolled out half stumbled out of my bed.

So i have been thinking a lot and i decided that today was the day i would tell my "friends" i was bisexual.

I've always been scared of the thought of me saying that I'm bisexual, that's why i never told anyone.

But i trusted my "friends" and i knew mostly all of them were gay or supported it.

I dressed quickly and took a deep breath. We were all going to the Schuyler's place to hang out, i would tell them there.

TIME SKIP

Peggy smiled brightly and basically yelled "Hey glad you could make it!" Maria mumbled a "hi" as she hugged Peggy's waist and didn't let go. Literally they walked me around the place and Maria did not even budge.

They really were a cute couple. I wish i could do that with James, but he probably was straight so i doubt it.

After they were done showing me around we went to a big room, the living room i was guessing, and the rest of the gang was there.

We talked a lot, the exception of me and Alex arguing, and i kept stealing glances at James.

God he was cute. He had on a long gray sweater with black pants. Okay i cant do this, what if he thinks I'm weird? What if this fucks up our friendship? What if our relationship will get awkward?? Shit i cant do this.

Alex must have noticed me staring because he suddenly yelled "JUST COME OUT OF THE DAMN CLOSET!"

Everyone jumped at the sudden shout then looked at me in confusion. I glared at Alex "Excuse me? What makes you think I'm gay?"

He smirked "You have literally been staring at James for the past 10 minutes." James blushed a dark red and fiddled with his thumbs.

"That's creepy you knew it was 10 minutes."

"So you wereeeeee staring at him?"

"WAS NOT!"

"WAS TOO!"

"NO I WASNT I DONT DO THAT STUFF!"

"THOMAS STOP BEING A PUSSY AND JUST COME OUT!"

"NO!"

"YES!"

"NO!"

"THOMAS YOU SOUTHERN MOTHERFUCKING DEMOCRATIC REPUBLICAN JUST MAN UP AND DO IT!"

"FUCK YOU ALEX"

John says quietly "Already got that covered."

"THOMAS JUST DO IT!"

"FINE YOU KNOW WHAT FUCKING FINE IM BISEXUAL AND I LIKE GUYS AND I REALLY FUCKING LIKE JAMES!!! HAPPY NOW BITCH!"

Hamilton stared at me then yelled with joy "WOT" he ran over at George and poked him in his side. "WOT?!" he yelled again poking George in his side multiple times.

"PAY YOUR FUCKING TAXES BITCH!" Alex yelled putting his hand out. George handed him a 50 and sighed.

"Yo what the fuck is going on here?" i asked still confused at what happened.

Alex smirked and poked George once again, "George here said that you wouldn't come out this week, and i said you would, so we made a bet to see if you came out this week or not. Winner takes 50 bucks."

"YOU MADE A FUCKING BET ON ME?!!" i screamed, George smiled sheepishly and Alex nodded.

I was so done. After a lot of yelling coming from me and Hamilton, we all decided to go home.

But it all turned out okay because a few hours after we left me and James were kissing on my couch, arms wrapped around each other and i couldn't be happier.