Morning

A/N Start the music whenever you want. Sorry i haven't been updating much. Enjoy this small cute chapter thing.

James POV

The sunlight filtered in through the window of our small apartment. I could feel the warmth of the sun spread from my toes to my cheeks.

I stayed there for a bit, enjoying the feeling of the morning sun on my face, then turned towards the figure sleeping right beside me.

Wow.

His hair was still the curly bouncing delight its always been but a little more frizzy. Which made it look more natural and soft, i liked it.

His sleeping face was sculpted perfectly, it put the morning sun to shame for its beauty. I couldn't stop staring at how his eyelashes looked so flawless and how his mouth twitched slightly from time to time.

The whole time i was looking at him, a smile was planted securely on my face. I didn't even care what time, day, or year it was, seeing Thomas every morning like this was the best thing I've ever experienced.

Slowly, i gently laid my hand on his cheek and rubbed under his eye. I didn't want to wake him so i just rubbed my thumb across his face a couple times, feeling how smooth and soft it was.

Letting out a content sigh, i retreated my hand only to have it grabbed.

Thomas' eyes opened slightly, i found myself staring into his half lidded sparkly eyes.

He placed my hand back on his cheek and gently squeezed it, "Don't stop. It feels nice," he whispered half awake.

I smiled and let out a small giggle, "Okay Tommy," i whispered back.

He smiled and kissed me softly on the lips, then moved his arms so they were securely around me.

I continued rubbing his cheek and gave him a small peck on the forehead, "I love you."

"I love you more," he whispered, growing silent until all that was heard were a few barely audible snores.