Aesthetic James

A/N So James here really likes aesthetic shit (like me) and takes his instagram aesthetic poses/selfies seriously. For short he calls these pictures his "art".

-----------------------------

"James, why is there glitter all over the floor?" a confused and slightly irritated Thomas Jefferson asked.

He walked around the living room staring at the heaps of purple glitter in the living room. He "thought" it was only on the floor, but then he looked around.

Everything was covered in glitter, the chairs, the huge ass couch, even the cat Thomas hates had a light coat of purple glitter on its white fur.

He might have laughed at that.

Thomas looked over at the hallway to see there was a path of glitter leading to his and James bedroom.

"You know Jamie, i would have liked it better if you put rose petals leading to our bedroom instead of glitter," he sayed following the glitter path towards is boyfriend.

"Maybe even put on some romantic music? I mean i know your taste in romance isn't really the best but glitter? Really?" he opened the door to the bedroom and saw something that made his mouth drop........

A/N Macaroni and cheese I MEAN

Every inch of James was covered in purple glitter, along with in his mouth and eyes. There was only a little glitter in his eyes but there was still FUCKING GLITTER IN HIS EYES AND MOUTH!

James just stood there like he poured glitter in his eyes every Friday, totally normal.

Thomas opened his mouth to say something but James cut him off, "Sweetie hush, im trying to be aesthetic."

James continued to take his "art" using different poses and expressions here and there.  After a moment Thomas just giggled a little and wrapped James up in his arms.

James was surprised and let out a little squeak, "T-Thomas? What is it?"

Thomas just smiled and pressed a loving kiss to James cheek, "For someone as adorable as you, you can be such a dork sometimes."

James blushed and hugged Thomas back, hiding his face in his shoulder, "You're a bigger dork."

Thomas chuckled, "But you love me."

"Unfortunately."

-------------------------------------

A/N okay i actually really like this chapter. Like, damn, that's some cute ass shit right there. Sorry if its short, kinda running out of ideas so you can request whatever you want.....please?? Hope you enjoyed this as much as i did and see you guys later! 💙