Chapter Two 🐉

Začít od začátku

The only resemblance that we share is our tall height, Aeric is 6'7" while Qullian is 6'6" while I am 6'8", and a muscular figure. I suppose our height has to do with our father being a clan leader. Aeric has amber colored eyes and brown hair. Qullian has forrest green eyes and black hair.

"Hello Vul. We came to visit you because we completed our tasks for the day," said Aeric.

I look in Qullian's direction and raise an eyebrow in question. He typically does not finish his work so early because he goofs off. His team enjoys his easy going personality!and can talk to him without issues. Aeric and I are more serious and that makes new employees a little uneasy at first.

"Yes I know what you are thinking and I managed to finish my work on time today," said Qullian.

Aeric chuckles, " I was surprised when I went to his office. On a side note you need to calm down brother. We could feel your anger on our way to your office".

Qullian grins at me, " You really do and if you do not then your fuck last time would be meaningless".

I chuckle at him as I shake my head, "I suppose so since it was a good night with her. Although, I  find all of this meaningless".

"So have I and I am sure that mother will start to press us about finding our mates, especially you Vulcan," said Aeric.

"That is true, well I think the only one of us she will not bother is Ember," said Qullian.

"Ember is still just a hatchling and I will be damned if some little fucker thinks he can go near her," I said as I think of our sister.

Ember is only thirty-two and might as well still be a hatchling. She will always remain a sweet girl in my eyes. The three of us vowed to protect her from harm when she was born, and I plan to follow through on that promise.

"She is and I am already prepared to keep all of the unwanted men from her," said Aeric.

Qullian nods, "Same here. I do not want some man, mate or not, hurting her".

Ember has had men interested in her but she has not expressed any interest in return. She has told us that there is no need to show any interest in a man that is not her mate. I suppose she wants to follow to follows wishes about us being with our mates.

I blink as I hear groaning and seeing father on his death bed. His usual bronze skin was pale, his lips cracked and no black hair damp, and stuck to his neck. Mother was holding his hand and sitting on the bed next to him. Aeric, Qullian, Ember and I were standing on the mother side of the bed.

Father told us that aside from being a dad, mother coming into his life was the best thing that happened to him. His life felt as if it finally had meaning when she walked through the cafe door. Hearing him say that made me wonder what it would feel like to meet my mate. I want to get to know her and cherish her as father cherished mother.

Many years have passed since fathers death but the pain still remains. Mother suffered the most with his death. We were constantly by her side because we were afraid of what would happen to her. They were together every day for hundreds of years, and then suddenly he passed away.

"Well I do not know about you Aeric but I am out of here. I need to find a sexy lady to have a quick afternoon fuck," said Qullian as he gets off from the sofa.

Qullian waves goodbye as he exits my office and closes the door behind him. I shake my head at his antics and wonder where he gets that appetite from. I know he had a female in his bed last night because we went to the bar together.