Chapter 51: Satisfaction

~Pitch's P.O.V~

I was waiting for Jack to come and face me. I was standing on the corner in my lair waiting while Elsa was lying on the couch playing with her dark powers. I smiled to myself with satisfaction thinking what will be Jack's reaction if he found out the surprise that I was planning for him.

Suddenly I heard footsteps coming toward us. I looked up and saw Jack. He was wearing his usuall clothes. His favorite blue jacket and his brown pants. He was carrying his staff. "I see you've finally come and face me" I said to him amused. "I want Elsa and The Guardians back!" Jack said to me with anger.

Elsa flinched when she heard her name she quickly walked towards us. "What are you guys talking about?" she said stepping in the middle. "Elsa, why did you let him do that to you?" he said to her with a worried look.

"You can't do anything about it because that's how it's gonna be" she said to him with a serious tone. "Don't listen to Pitch he's evil!" he said holding both of her shoulders. Jack pressed his forehead against hers.

Both of their noses were touching. He continued to stare at her. He was about to kiss her but I won't let that happen. I quickly pulled Elsa away from Jack's grip and I quickly kissed her on the lips. She moved her fingers from my cheeks to my hair.

I was still kissing her Jack remained silent as he watched us. After our kiss the both of us pulled away. "How do you like me now?" I said to Jack with my hands at the sides.

"Give me Elsa and The Guardians back!" he said aiming his staff at me. "It's useless Jack! Elsa only wants me not you and The Guardians betrayed you" I said to him with a smirk. Jack putted down his staff and he gave me a confused look. "The Guardians didn't betray me, right?" he said to me with curiosity.

"Yes they did" Elsa said to him. "Elsa, why did you betray me?" he said to her with sadness. "I-I don't k-know" she said crossing her arms at her chest. "What you're doing is wrong please come back to me I love you and I need you to be here with me" he said caressing her cheeks.

"I can't!!" she said removing his hands from caressing her cheeks. "Face it Jack, you're beautiful girlfriend is never coming back to you because now she's in love with me" I said to him with a laugh.

"No, this can't be happening again. I don't want to lose my love." he said to me scratching his white hair. "It's too late" I said looking him in the eyes. "No, it's not over" he said to me. Jack started whisteling suddenly a few familiar faces came out of the shadows behind him.

It was Hiccup, Merida, Rapunzel, Anna, and Kristoff. I noticed all of them have weapons with them. "So, you want to play hard old friend?" I said to him amused.

I started whisteling suddenly The Guardians came out of the shadows behind me. Everything about them changed all of them we're wearing black but their eyes were gold just like mine and Elsa's.

"Get ready to lose because this means war!!" me and Jack said to each other at the same time.