Chapter 10: Finding Elsa

~Elsa's P.O.V~

I was walking to the snowy mountain I don't know where I was going. I began singing a song on what I truly feel inside. This is not Anna's fault this is my fault because I didn't control my powers it got out out of hand.

The snow glows white on the mountain tonight, not a foot print to be seen.

A kingdom of Isolation and it looks like I'm the queen.

The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside.

Couldn't keep it in, Heaven knows I've tried.

Don't let them in, don't let them see.

Be the good girl you always have to be.

Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know.

Well, now they know!

I began taking off my one pair of blue glove and I let it flew into the wind it was now gone forever.

Let it go, let it go!

Can't hold it back any more.

Let it go, let it go!

Turn away and slam the door.

I don't care what their going to say.

I began playing with my ice powers it's time to let it go I don't care anymore I just wanna be free.

Let the storm rage on.

The cold never bothered me anyway.

I let my purple cape flew out into the wind.

It's funny how some distance, makes everything seems small.

And the fears that once controlled me, can't get to me at all

It's time to see what I can do, to test the limits and break through.

I began forming a staircase that is made of snow. I was going to build an ice castle.

No right, no wrong, no rules for me.

I'm free!

I began stepping the snow staircase and it became an ice staircase. I was going up the ice staircase still singing my song.

Let it go, let it go.

I am one with the wind and sky.

Let it go, let it go.

You'll never see me cry.

Here I'll stand and here I'll stay.

Let the storm rage on.

I was done going up the staircase. I stomped my foot on the ground and a giant snowflake appeared forming into an ice castle it was beautiful.

My power flurries through the air into the ground.

My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around

And one thought crystalizes like an icy blast

I began forming some details in my ice castle to make it look more beautiful. I formed another giant snowflake on the ground and I formed an ice chandelier.

I'm never going back; the past is in the past!

I took my crown off from my hair and threw it away. I made my hair into a french braid. I formed my gown into a beautiful blue dress and a dazzling cape. I was walking with style I was doing my sexy walk. I went to the balcony and I'm still singing my song.

Let it go, let it go.

And I'll rise like the break of dawn.

Let it go, let it go

That perfect girl is gone

Here I stand, in the light of day.

Let the storm rage on!

The cold never bothered me anyway...

After I was done singing my song I closed the ice door to my balcony shut.

~Jack's P.O.V~

After Pitch left the ballroom I was alone. I decided to find Elsa I don't know who is she but I think I need to help her. I flew out of the castle and I followed the foot prints of Elsa. I went to the snowy mountain to find her.

Suddenly I saw Anna climbing the mountain. "Please tell me I'm almost halfway there?" Anna said. "Look guys I found the castle!" the snowman said to Anna and a guy.

"Haha! catch" Anna said letting go of the mountain and falling to the guy. "Woah" the guy said to Anna carrying her bridal style. "Some crazy trust fall exercise" Anna said.

She let go from the guy's grip and began walking. The three of them we're going to find Elsa.

I decided to follow them.