Chapter 25: The Letter

~Tooth's P.O.V~

Me and the other guardians decided to think of a plan to get Jack and Elsa to be together again. "Do you have any good ideas?" North said to us. "I can't think of anything mate" Bunnymund said to us. "I have an idea!" I said to them with a clever grin. "Tell us" North said to me with curiosity.

"Let's send Elsa a letter coming from Jack and let's send Jack a letter coming from Elsa" I said to them with a smile. "That's awesome" Bunnymund said to me. "Let's go!" North said to us. All of us began writing a sweet letter for Elsa After a few minutes we're done.

I flew to Elsa's ice castle I was finding her bedroom. Finally I found her bedroom I placed the letter on top of her bed.

After that I flew out of her bedroom and I flew out of her ice castle I flew back to the North Pole. Good thing nobody saw me sneaking inside Elsa's ice castle.

~Elsa's P.O.V~

I went to my room I was gonna take a rest from yesterday. Today I was wearing my beautiful blue dress with a dazzling cape, ice heels, and make-up. My white hair was formed into a braid and I kinda like it.

I opened the door and went inside my room. I saw a letter placed on top of my bed. I took the letter and opened it.

It Read...

Dear Elsa,                                 

First of all, I just wanted to say I'm sorry for breaking you're heart I didn't mean to. I realized I can't live without you because I'm still in love with you. Every night I can't fall asleep I kept dreaming about you and I got a feeling I might lose you.

Breaking you're heart was the stupidest thing I've ever done I really want you back and I really miss you.

So I'm asking you this very important question "Will you come back to me?". I'll give you some time to think about it.

Sincerely,

Jack Frost

After I was done reading the letter my mouth dropped open "Oh my gosh!" I said to myself shocked. I think I should just go back with him because he was hurting inside or maybe I should not because I'm over him?

My heart began beating like a drum and my mind felt like spinning around I was feeling confused.