Chapter 47: Broken

~Jack's P.O.V~

Hiccup and Merida we're outside Elsa's ice castle building a snowman. I guess  both of them love hanging out with each other. Anna and Kristoff we're also outside Elsa's ice castle but they weren't building a snowman. The both of them we're having a snowball fight. I wanted to join their snowball fight but I decided I wanted to hangout today with Elsa.

Rapunzel, Olaf, and Sven we're hanging out with each other. The three of them we're outside Elsa's ice castle too. The three of them we're making snow angels. Me and Elsa decided to stay inside her ice castle. "Do you want to watch a movie?" she said to me with curiosity. "Sure, It'll be fun" I said to her with a grin.

Elsa placed the CD inside the DVD Player. The both of us sat at the couch. We waited for a few minutes for the movie to start. I realized the both of us we're watching the movie called "Maleficent". I laid my arm at Elsa's shoulder. She rested her head at my chest. I gotta admit I really enjoyed the movie it was awesome.

After the movie ended Elsa took the CD out of the DVD Player and placed it next on the television. "So, what do you want to do next?" I asked her with curiosity. Elsa sat beside me on the couch again. She looked at her hands and placed it on her lap.

I could see her eyes filled so much fear. "Let me help you" I said holding her shoulder. "No you can't, no one can because I can never control it!" she said covering her face she started crying. I removed her hand from her face. She stood up and she started stepping back from me. I tried to stop her but she refused to do it.

"Jack, look out!" she screamed at me. I saw some ice shards coming at me. So I quickly destroyed it using my staff. "I'm sorry I didn't mean that... to happen" she said holding her hands at her head. "It's okay I'm alright" I said to her with a closed lip smile.

"It's been a long time I had these ice powers and I realized I don't know what to do anymore" she said and fell on the ground. She held her knees to her chest and she started rocking back and fourth.

"I'm already broken!" she said with fear. I went to her side and kneeled "I'm here for you, let me fix you" I said trying to comfort her.

"Why does it have to be so hard??" she said looking me in the eyes.