Chapter 11: Visitors

~Anna's P.O.V~

The three of us we're walking to the ice castle. I knocked at the door and the door opened itself. I was about to stepped inside the ice castle I realized I should tell Olaf and Kristoff something very important. "The both of you should probably stay here for a while because the last time I introduced her to a guy she froze everything" I said to them.

"B-but c'mon it's a palace made of ice, ice is my life" Kristoff said to me whining. "Bye sven" Olaf said stepping inside. "You too Olaf" I said to the snowman stopping him from going inside. I went inside the ice castle while Kristoff and Olaf we're waiting outside.

"Elsa it's me Anna" I said looking for Elsa. Suddenly I saw a girl her hair was formed into a french braid she was wearing a beautiful blue dress with a dazzling cape it was Elsa. "Wow Elsa! you look different it's a good different and this place is amazing" I said to her with a smile.

"I never knew what I was capable of" Elsa said to me with a smile. "I'm really sorry about what happened" I said to her feeling sad. "No it's okay, you should probably go" Elsa said to me. "But I just got here" I said to her. "You belong down in Arendelle" she said to me.

"You belong down in Arendelle too" I said to her. "No I don't I belong here alone, where I can be who I am without hurting anybody" she said to me. "Wait, what's that?" Elsa said with curiosity. I turned around and saw Olaf coming closer to us.

"Hi I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs" Olaf said to us with a smile. "Hello" the two of us said to the snowman with a smile. "It's just the one we built as kids We're so close we can be like that again" I said to Elsa while patting Olaf's head. "No it can't goodbye Anna" Elsa said crossing her arms and going up the ice staircase.

It seems like she wants to protect me. I began following her up the ice staircase. I began singing something to Elsa.

Anna:

You don't have to protect me I'm not afraid Please don't shut me out again, Please don't slam the door You don't have to keep you're distance anymore

'Cause for the first time in forever, I finally understand For the first time in forever, we can fix this hand in hand We can head down this mountain together You don't have to live in fear

'Cause for the first time in forever I will be right here

Elsa:

Anna Please go back home your life awaits

Go enjoy the sun and open up the gates

Anna:

Yeah, but-

Elsa:

I know You mean well, but leave me be Yes, I'm alone, but I'm alone and free

Just stay away and you'll be safe from me

Anna:

Actually we're not

Elsa:

What do you mean you're not?

Anna:

I get the feeling you don't know

Elsa:

What do I not know?

Anna:

Arendelles in deep, deep, deep, deep snow

Elsa:

What?

Anna:

You've kind of set off an eternal  winter... everywhere

Elsa:

Everywhere?

Anna:

It's okay, you can just unfreeze it

Elsa:

No, I-I cant I don't know how!

Anna:

Sure you can! I know you can! 'Cause for the first time in forever,

Elsa:

Oh I'm such a fool I can't be free!

Anna:

You don't have to be afraid

Elsa:

No escape from the storm inside of me!

Anna:

We can work this out together

Elsa:

I can't control the curse!

Anna:

We'll reverse the storm you've made

Elsa:

Anna, Please, you'll only make it worse!

Anna:

Don't panic

Elsa:

There's so much fear!

Anna:

We'll make the sun shine bright

Elsa:

You're not safe here!

Anna:

We can face this thing together

Elsa:

No!

Anna:

We can change this winter weather

Elsa:

AHHHHH...

Anna:

And everything will be alright...

Elsa:

I Can't!

I noticed Elsa was creating a mini snow storm in front of me. I wanted to comfort her because she's my sister and I love her but Elsa wanted to get away from me.

I was going closer and closer to her suddenly Elsa froze my heart. "Ahhh.." I said and fell to the ground but someone grabbed my shoulder from falling it was Kristoff.

"Anna" Kristoff said to me. "It's okay I'm alright Kristoff" I said to him with a smile. "The both of you should probably go" Elsa said to me.

"No, I'm not leaving without you" I said to her holding my chest tightly. "C'mon Anna let's go" Kristoff said to me grabbing my arm. The both of us left the castle leaving Elsa alone.

~Elsa's P.O.V~

I watched as Anna and Kristoff leave my ice castle. "Did you miss me?" someone said in my head. I closed my eyes.

"Elsa don't trust him" another voice said in my head. I opened my eyes and saw two guys standing in front of me. "What are you two doing here?" I said to them with curiosity. 

"Are you two playing with my mind? If yes leave!" I said to them ready to shoot them with my ice powers.

The both of them left my ice castle. I needed to be alone so that I can control my ice powers.