✔️[5]Saving Her.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
I HOPE YOU GOT EVERYTHING YOU WISHED FOR AND HAVE AN AMAZING DAY!

EDITED!

~.~.~.~

[THIRD PERSONS POV]

Her dad was back and she couldn't do anything but go downstairs to her personal hell and do anything he granted.

"Jamie! I have some friends I'd like you to meet!" Her dad yelled up to her making her freeze, he's never brought over friends when she was there which scared her to the max as she had no clue what her father had in store for her.

A lot of possibilities ran through her dark mind which made her anxiety expand by a mile and make her want to hide under her bedsheets forever, just like she used to do when she was younger and was scared the monsters in her closet would get her and take her away from her loving family.

Oh how she used to wish for the monsters to come back and take her away from her cruel family, she wished for a weeks and weeks on end but nothing happened. Or at least, that's what she thought.

The monsters in her closet did come back, they just stopped living in her closet and instead lived in the room just down the hallway from hers.

Jamie made her way downstairs to her doom, when she landed on the last step which just so happened to be the creaky step, she looked up. When she looking up, all she saw was unwavering eyes on her, everyone's attention on her and she hated every second of it.

This scared her as she's never once had this much attention on her, well except for today at school when she spoke but that was only for a couple of seconds as she had escaped mere seconds later. But here, here there was no escape, here she had no control which terrified her.

"Jamie, I'd like you to meet my friends, they wanted to meet you," her father smiled at her, too loving, while planting his palm on her shoulder to make it look like they were a happy family.

Jamie waves at her dads friends with a tight smile, obviously forced, yet they don't seem to mind as they all lick their lips making the girl even more terrified along with more anxiety suffocating her if that was possible.

"They're here for some entertainment," her dad continued straight after his daughter acknowledged them.

His statement caused her to look at her father in confusion.

Then why am I here?

Was her question that she was not going to ask aloud as it would most likely end up with her on the floor covered in bruises later when her dads friends left.

"And you're the entertainment," her dad smiled wickedly at her as soon as the words left his mouth.

Her eyes widened in horror before she did something she knew she was going to regret later. She ran.

She ran through the living room to the front door, from the front door to the lawn and from the lawn to the middle of the street.

She didn't know where she was going and frankly, she didn't care, as long as she got away from her father and his perverted friends.

After a while of running, her breath began to go ragged and her lungs started to burn but before she could stop, she crashed into a hard chest, causing her to fly toward the concrete ground.

"Hey what's wrong?" It was Daniel.

She was thankful she ran into him, she needed to get as far away from her house as possible, she didn't want to get found by a, no doubt, furious dad and then punished even worse, she needed saved and she was nearly positive Daniel would be the one to do just that.

"Help. Me." She got out through pants of breath, a result of her sprinting for so long, after the words left her mouth, she slipped into oblivion.

She would have worried if she thought she wasn't safe, but with Daniel she felt more than safe. She felt at home.