✔️[2]Speaking With Her.

EDITED!

EXTENDED!

~.~.~.~

Today I ran into someone but I didn't look up nor stop to see who it was.

They were pretty built and tall from what I felt, hopefully I don't run into him again. Or anyone, I just ruin everything.

It was now lunch and decided to test myself, see what I'm really worth.

I came up with testing myself with how much my name is worth, if it's 50 points or below then I'm a worthless pig.

If it was any higher then I deserved to be on this world like everyone else.

(A/N HERE ARE THE LETTER WORTH STUFF IF YOU WANT TO SEE HOW MUCH YOUR NAMES WORTH TOO!)

A = 1
B = 2
C = 3
D = 4
E = 5
F = 6
G = 7
H = 8
I = 9
J = 10
K = 11
L = 12
M = 13
N = 14
O = 15
P = 16
Q = 17
R = 18
S = 19
T = 20
U = 21
V = 22
W = 23
X = 24
Y = 25
Z = 26

My names Jamie... And Jamie only adds up to 38 which means I'm a worthless pig.

I should just die..

"Um, excuse me?" I look up to see a boy about my age, maybe a year older than me.

I stare at him, waiting for him to continue but he doesn't, he just stares.

I bet you he's looking at how worthless you are!

I agree.

I bet you he's also regretting his decision to come over here!

I agree.

I bet you this is a bet and he has to get you attached to him just to break your heart!

I agree.

I bet you he wants to make your life a living hell!

I disagree.

I bet you- wait what?

He can't make my life living hell.

And why the hell not?

My life is already a living hell, has been for the pass 17 and a half years.

Oh! Now I agree!

You see I'm crazy, I talk to myself. I belong in a mental hospital but I don't talk out loud so no one can tell that I'm crazy.

They think I'm mute, not crazy. Far from it.

The boy who was at my table just continued to look at me with a look of determination in his strangely amazing eyes while I stare at him with my not-so-strangely non-amazing dull eyes.

After a silence of him waiting for me to talk and me just staring at me, he finally clears his throat before smiling a small smile and walking of to a group of boys which I'm guessing are his group of friends.

I don't know if he is new to the school and that's why he was expecting me to take or he just wanted to win some free cash that would come in handy with like condemns or something.

I've heard how much I'm worth if you get me to speak and to be honest it's a high price, I'm surprised that they bet $500-$600 with people to see if they can make me talk.

I really do not know why a worthless person like me is even with a penny, I'm a horrible human being who caused people with perfect eyesight to go completely, utterly and 100% blind.

I wouldn't be surprised if this has actually happened... That would probably happen to me too, that's why I don't like looking in the mirror.

Fixing Her (ON HOLD)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें