In Memory Of The Fallen Super Saiyan & A Loving Mother

Start from the beginning

She had to be escorted off, and her mother came up to her and cried with her. Finally, it was your turn. You slowly got up, and made your way to the podium. You looked to your right, and stared at her,before looking down at your speech. You were breathing heavily, and your hands were shaking. 

Y/N: Tanya...

You struggled to get words out of your mouth, and began to choke up.

Y/N: Y-You...were the b-bes-...*scrunches face and fights back tears* best person to ever...come into my life....

You clenched the sides of your paper tighter as tears dropped onto it. People began to tear up and cry, seeing how hard it was for you.

Y/N: You were..*sniffle* the mother to my little Pan-chan. *sobs* And it's going to be so hard f-f-for us to...to...

You leaned against the podium and breathed heavily as Cole placed a hand on your back for support. Speaking was the most difficult thing to do at the moment. Your sadness was eating away at you as your tears became more frequent. You took a deep breath, and stood straight up. 

Y/N: You were my lover....my spouse....my best friend......and now you're gone....It was my fault..*sobs*

Cole: Y/N-

Y/N: If I had been there.....if I had just been there with you *shuts eyes and crushes paper*IF I HAD JUST BEEN THERE YOU WOULD HAVE STILL BEEN ALIVE WITH US!!! *cries louder* WITH ME!!! 

You dropped to your knees as Cole caught you from behind and tried to help you up. Everyone was now crying, seeing how much it hurt you, and how you blame yourself for her death. As Cole tried to take you off the podium, you broke free from his grasp, and ran to the coffin. You placed your arms on Tanya's shoulders and cried loudly.

Y/N: PLEASE TANYA!!!! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!!!! *Cries louder* AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TAAAAAAAAAANYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cole and a few other boys grabbed you and tried to pry you off her body. The girls were crying rivers seeing your pain and sorrow in losing Tanya. You struggled against them, and in the process, activated your semblance, turning super saiyan. Your cries echoed through Beacon and after finally getting you down, you knelt in front of the coffin, sobbing and bawling your eyes out. Your mother came to your side, along with Crystal, and Kayla, and they all tried to comfort you, but to no avail.

???: Please, no more tears my love.

Everyone looked around to see who said that, and Raven's team looked to her.

Raven: It-It wasn't me...

???: Y/N.

Y/N: H-Huh?..

As you looked up, you saw a bright light appear in front of you, forcing everyone to shield their eyes. Once it died down, your breath hitched and your eyes widened, as did everyone else's. In front of you was a woman, who had blonde hair, and teel eyes. She had a smile on her face, and was in front of the coffin.

Cole: N-No way...

Christina: I-Is that?...

Y/N: T-Tanya.....

She smiled, and floated towards you, placing her hands on the sides of your face, wiping the tears away.

Tanya: Don't blame yourself for my death my love. There was nothing you could have done. It's okay.

You cried even more, and leaned into her shoulder as you felt her caress you, and comfort you.

Tanya: Shhhh, it's okay my darling. It's okay.