In Memory Of The Fallen Super Saiyan & A Loving Mother

Start from the beginning

Y/N: I was too late...*sobs*...I couldn't save her...*sobs*

Raven: No...don't talk like that *sobs* she did everything she could to protect you. *sobs* She gave her semblance so you could use it to save everyone. *sobs* She was the most selfless, kind hearted person in the world. *sobs* She wouldn't want you to blame yourself for her death. *sobs*

You both continued to cry in each other's arms, feeling sad and depressed that one of the people you cared about the most was now gone. After a few minutes, you both got up and cleaned your faces so it wouldn't look like you cried. After finishing up, you turned to Raven.

Y/N: Raven....

Raven: Yeah?

Y/N:....Thank you...

Raven: I'll always be here for you my love. Are you ready?

You nodded, and both of you walked out the bathroom, and left the doormitories with the rest of team STRQ. Beacon was in a state of sadness. No one has ever felt so sad ever. Tanya brought happiness and joy to Beacon, and always brought out the best in others. She would always find ways to put smiles on others faces, and warm even the coldest hearts. People would pass by you saying that they were sorry for your last, and that she was an amazing person. To you she wasn't amazing.....she was perfect. You her, and Pan had a life planned out ahead for the three of you along with Yang and Raven, but now that plan has changed. The five of you began to make your way to the cafeteria where they cleared all the tables, and set up the seats for everyone who was attending, which was the entire academy, and more. Your parents along with Raven's and everyone else's flew out to Beacon to be there to support you and Tanya's family. Once you arrived at the cafeteia, you saw that it was completely filled with students, but you only stared at one thing....the coffin that was in the middle of the aisle...resting with the top half open. You closed your eyes and breathed heavily. Raven held onto your hand and helped you calm down, and you all walked inside. Team STRQ went to separate seats, while you took a seat next to Tanya's family. Her father was trying to comfort a crying Alexa, and just sat there staring at her coffin. As everyone took their seat, Ozpin stepped up to the podium.

Ozpin: Ehem..today, we mourn the loss of not only a student of Beacon, or huntress-in-training, we mourn the loss of a dear friend......a lover......a dear mother....Tanya L/N, a young woman who was pure of heart, and always would seek to help others who were in need, no matter her own condition. I have never met a student like her, and I doubt I ever will. May you rest in peace Tanya Castillas.....Tanya L/N....you will be missed.

With that, he stepped off the podium, and her father stepped up and pulled out a small piece of paper. The tear stains were visible in his eyes, and he took a deep breath before speaking.

George: M-My daughter...was the most important person in my life...*sniff* I promised my baby girl when she was born *sobs* that I would protect her. I told her that I was always going to be there for her. *sobs* She was my little princess *scrunches face and cries in sadness* and I'm going to miss her for the rest of my life. She was my pride and joy, and I can't think of a life without her..*sobs* I'm going to miss you baby girl....just always know....daddy loves you..

He walked off the stage crying, as Christina took her turn, and went up. Her make up was really messy, and her hair looked messed up as well. Tear stains were all over her face as she pulled out her goodbye speech for Tanya.

Christina: Hey sis *sobs* I know that you're in a better place, and that Oum and anyone else up there is treating you well *sobs* because if they aren't, I'm gonna kick there butts *laughs and sobs* When we met as kids, I knew I wanted to be just like you. You were so kind, caring, lovable, and everything a person could ever dream of being. I've never met anyone like you, and I never will. *sobs louder* I'm gonna miss you sis *breaks down and cries*