[After Story]: I do

Start from the beginning

"I would agree. I spend too much time with him but HEY, that's a thing people do when people get married!" You grinned, fiddling with the ends of your hair. Shouto went silent for a moment and just observed you.

"Are you happy about it?"

"Huh?"

"About getting married to Bakugou."

You looked up at him, the ends of your lips curling up softly.

"I wholeheartedly am."

"I see." He smiled back, hands tucking in his pockets. "Then I'm happy for you."

- - -

"It's almost time. You ready (y/n)?" Mitsuki grinned, placing both hands on your shoulders and staring at you with a gleam in her eyes. Nervously, you smiled and shook your head. The woman raised an eyebrow suspiciously at your meek response. "Hey girls, why don't you go line up?"

Your friends glanced over at you and Mitsuki and then back at each other.

"Will do. See you in the aisle (y/n)~" Tsuyu giggled before leading the other girls out of the room. After they were gone, Mitsuki directed her attention back towards you.

"(Y/n) dear, what's wrong?" She stated calmly before practically exploding. "KATSUKI DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO MAKE YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND RIGHT?!"

"What?! No no nothing like that Mitsuki." You laughed, removing her hands from your shoulders and holding them tightly in yours. "It's just... I'm uh-... nervous..." You stuttered. "But I'm confused because I've faced off against terrifying villains with no fear, yet I'm scared to walk down that aisle to the love of my life... I just want to do justice to the Bakugou nam-"

Mitsuki pulled you in against her chest in a tight embrace, her warmth melting away your insecurities.

"You have been a part of this family for years. You have done nothing but make us proud." Mitsuki sniffled. "We love you (y/n)." That was all you needed to hear. You nodded against her. "NOW THEN!" She grinned, pulling away. "You ready to marry my idiot son?!"

"Ready!" You cheered before taking a deep breath and heading towards the door.

"By the way... Someone's waiting to walk you down the aisle." Mitsuki grinned.

Huh?

"Walk me down... the aisle?" You pondered. You pushed the door open to be met by your former teacher and good friend Aizawa. Your mouth fell open slightly.

"What's that look for..." He huffed. "You didn't think I got you to this point just to let you walk down the aisle alone, did you?"

"Aizawa..." You sniffled, attempting to keep any tears from escaping.

"Come on now, a bride should smile on their wedding day." His lips curled up in a gentle smile as he extended a hand out to you. "Shall we?"

Graciously you accepted the gesture, wrapping your arm around his and following him down the hallway. The two of you walked arm in arm for a while. It was quiet, peaceful as all your beloved friends and family were already waiting in the other room.

"Wow Aizawa, a suit and everything? Now I feel special." You chuckled. "I was expecting you to show up in your sleeping bag." He scoffed a bit at your comment.

"You're lucky you're not my student anymore. I'd have you expelled."

"Oh please, running away with a criminal organization wasn't enough to get me expelled." You laughed, poking his side jokingly. "We all know you're a giant softy." Aizawa rolled his eyes but smiled nonetheless. "But seriously, thank you so much... Without you I would have-"