"Jeremihhhhh" I whispered into his ears.
"Go on man" he yelled pushing me away.
"Why are you acting like this" I pouted crossing my arms. "Go shop by ya self." He yelled. I laughed "Nah I was trying to spare ya feelings I'm going to Brandon's" I lied. I was really going to work I just wasnt ready for the look on his & Kalen faces. They'll hate me I know it they talk shit about girls like me. I bit my lip seeing a tears slip out of Jeremih eye.

"Go the fuck on man. We not even really together anyway" he mumbled pushing passed me walking out the front door. I let a breathe out in frustration. Then jumped when I heard another thud in the basement. I ran upstairs locking my door , I leaned out the window to get Jeremih attention he look at me rolled his eyes and continued to pull out of the driveway. I sat in the corner shaking as I felt the vibrations from the basement. "You got this okay" I whispered to myself taking deep breaths. I went into Jeremih room and took the pistol off the dresser. I crept downstairs with my back to the wall. I tried calling Kalen at least 8 more times no answer.

As I stood in front of the basement door I felt my heart beating so fast I thought I was going to throw up, shit , & pass out all at the same time. I took another deep breath unlocking the basement door.

Kalen POV
"Oh shit yess daddy, ahh ooo please right there shit." My girl moaned out.
"Who's is it" I asked gripping her neck. She smiled
I squeezed tighter she grabbed my hand. "Whose is it" I asked she licked her lips.
I squeezed til her face turned red plunging as far as I could into her. "It's your it's your I love you daddy" she gasped. I laughed pulling out "that's what the fuck I thought" I laughed walking into the bathroom. I peeked into the room to check on Iliana(that's his girlfriend name) she was laying in the bed trying to catch her breath. I took of the condom tied the top putting it in a plastic bag before putting it in my book bag.

"Yo" she yelled hitting the bathroom door
"What" I says flinging it open with aggravation. I hated when she start fights right after we just got done having sex.
"Why is she calling you" she said poking me in my forehead while holding my phone in my face "Maliya🤘🏽😈" flashed across my phone screen. I sighed "She's my little sister. I'm not cutting 10 plus year friendship over okay pussy it's just not happening" I said rolling my eyes snatching my phone. "You have to" she said chasing after me while I was walking to the front door to dip. "Why is that" I asked turning around. "I'm pregnant" she says folding her arms. "Well it ain't mine" I laughed. Her mouth fell open "I'm not a motherfucking hoe you've been nutting in me your going to take care of this damn baby kalen." she started rolling her neck. I didn't even say anything I just pulled out the plastic bag holding the condom full of nut and showed her. "Look since we've been fucking I been putting on a condom and still pulling out. I don't know why though your pussy so wack I barely even nut but I still wrap up." I said smacking her with my condom. She glared at me "I'm ya girl she shouldn't be wrapping up" she mumbled.
"LOOK AT WHAT YOU JUST TRIED TO DO THOUGH!!! TRYNA PIN A NONEXISTENT BABY ON ME AND IF YOU ARE PREGNANT CONGRAT-A MOTHERFUCKING- LATIONS BITCH WHO THE DADDY. I'D BE LOOKING REAL SILLY IF I DIDNT WRAP MY WILLY" I yelled leaving her apartment. The bad part is I really wouldn't mind having a child in like a year or two from now right now I'm only 19 that's wayyy to early give me time to live first damn.

I hooked my phone up in the car realizing I had 14 miss calls from Maliya. I tried calling back it went straight to voicemail. My stomach started twisting into knots. I had to crack the window I felt lightheaded. "Something isn't right" I mumbled to myself stepping on the gas speeding home. I dialed Jeremih 3 Times before getting an answer.

Phone Conversation
Jeremiah: Chooooo

Kalen:Nigga what's going on Why is Maliya calling me nonstop

Jeremih: I don't know me and her got into an argument probably that

Kalen: Lemme talk to her

Jeremih gets extremely quiet

Kalen: BITCH YOU HEAR ME PUT HER ON THE PHONE SHE JUST HAD ME SCARED AS HELL.

Jeremih takes a deep breathe

Jeremih: I left her home alone.

Kalen hangs up on Jeremih

I lost control causing my car to almost donut spin off of a bridge. "God please watch over Maliya please I'm almost there." I said with my voice cracking up.

Maliya POV
Once I was Omari appear at the bottom of the stairs I started shaking. "Finally baby" he said his voice raspy walking up the stairs towards me.

Tears instantly fell down my cheeks. I aimed the pistol at his head. I felt to tongue tied to say anything. "Your not about it" he whispered pressing his forehead to the tip of the gun. I blinked slowly chewing the inside of my cheek. I wanted to kill him so bad I just didn't have it in me. "You can't" he said laughing leaning against the wall. I lowered the gun crying more. I don't know why I thought everything would be okay now. He grabbed me by my wrist holding them over my head. "Your a worthless piece of shit you know that right , who would want you huh. having those niggas come and fuck up our beautiful home. You fucked em huh to get your nice clothes didn't you dirty ass hoe. Just like your damn momma huh." He growled. I just stared at him with so much hate while feeling helpless at heart.

He grabbed my neck choking me up against the wall. It felt like he was crushing me effortlessly. I tried to pull his hands away but my arms felt weak. My chest was engulfed in flames I looked into his eyes trying to plead with him to let me go. My eyes started to get heavy I tried to fight to stay awake. With all that was left in me I pulled my knees up to my chest and kicked him in the stomach hard enough to make him stumble back and fall. I tried to climb up the stairs gasping for air still trying with everything in me not to pass out.

He picked me up I had nothing left in me I went without a fight. I heard reving of an engine speeding into the driveway. Omari glared at me kissing my lips. "I'll be back" he whispered sitting me up against the wall. Then disappearing out the back door.

Kalen chased him sending 6 shots ringing out. He came and touched my face. He was saying something but everything sounded like I was underwater. I tried to speak but immediately my eyes stung releasing tears.