Twenty Six - I love you Eisuke!

"Meet me immediately at the helipad after this party ends."
---

I turn around and there is no one. I clench and unclench my hands, cooling down my anger so no one will notice it. "Cassandra." I look up and saw Eisuke walking towards me. I sigh, looking at his back and back to him, smirking, "So. How many are there that willing to sell their souls for you?"

"A million." He replied.

"Really? I counted and it doesn't seems to reach to million." I shake my head.

"Well, you are blind then."

"Hey! That is rude."

"But. Do you need help?" He smirk.

"Heck no." I chuckle.

"Right." He roll his eyes at me while pulling me towards his chest. "Let's go to the real party."

I didn't say anything. I just nod my head and follow him. When we reach at the private area of the auction. I just sat down on the chair in one corner quietly, hoping the auction will end soon.

Dad and mum is alright right? I must check with Ruby first.

I excuse myself and  called Ruby, she answer in the third ring, sounding impatient.

"Yes?!"

"Ruby, I-"

"Not now Cassandra. I'm busy." And she hang up. I look at my phone. No. I must not let my emotion take over me. I must stay fine. Emotionless.

I tried to calm myself and it works. Next stop. Victor.

I call Victor and he answer in the second ring. "Yes Cassandra?"

"Are you and the family alright?"

"Yea. Why?"

"Tino, Vance, Toro, Mum, Dad are there?" I ask.

"Yes. They are right beside me. Why?"

"Nothing. Don't tell anyone about this call. Even Ruby." And I hang up the call.

---

I walk as fast as possible to the penthouse to change my outfit.

(^ that will be the outfit for Cassandra

(^ that will be the outfit for Cassandra. Just without the bag ofc)

I change as quickly as possible so the others won't notice me that I am gone. I take my daggers and run up to the helipad. "I afraid the party hasn't ended right." Takashi said.

"You know I'm always go against the rules right." I hiss a little.

"Right. But I said that it haven't end yet. And I want you up here when it ends. So get your ass back down there." He shouted.

I breathe in and out, more than I wants to. I have no choice but follow his orders. If the family he meant is not Ruby family. It have to be Blaire.

I return down to the auction to see the bidders still at their position from the last time I sees them. I decided to stand right next to the door, when the auction ends I will run up to the helipad.

This time is not a joke. It's for real. I hope Eisuke will forgives me after that. Everything I did to him and the bidders is so unfair. Giving them so much trouble especially.

When I know the auction is coming to the end, I walk up and pull Eisuke to the dark and kiss him with all my heart could gives. I kiss him with so much passion that we two end up breathing hardly.

"What's wrong? Why you suddenly kiss me?" He ask.

I got no words to say as I break my body away from him. That is when the auction is finish and the bidders are ready to go.

I step at the open door where light starts shining through. "Eisuke. I love you, remember that. I'm so sorry. I have no choice. Please forgives me. Good bye." I said while turning back to face them.

"What." Eisuke said while the others stare at me. I smile a little but close my eyes to concentrate. I'm now Cassandra White. The Cassandra they never met before.

I open my eyes and stare at them without any emotions in it. I turn around and that's when my life have zoned out from my fantasy.

A fantasy where the person you love the most, disappear. Where people you wish you met them earlier, disappear. Where you wish your whole life have been that simple, disappear.

I blink out my last tear while running away from the bidders, especially Eisuke, hearing him shouting my name.

I love you Eisuke. Please don't forget that. You have given me the most memorable, special, and best memories I ever had and I ever wish for. Good bye.

- C.W Cassandra White

----------------

The last chapter of DIR. Never planned this to happen and never planned to end this book that fast. But hope you like it.

I have decided and of course. Book 2 but I need time. Thanks for understanding. Cya in the next book!

Ciao

Cshh