Twenty Four

"Yes. Yes. Sure. Of course. It will be done as quick as possible. And it will be the best project you ever had." I said in my phone.

I saw Eisuke sitting up the bed, waiting for me annoyingly.

"Yes Mr Ruben. Actually, I'm not sure about my schedule. You have to ask Ruby personal assistant. She will confirm with my planning and will check on you." I said, trying to make it fast so Eisuke won't be killing his head off.

"Yes. Thank you so much for your time. Hope you have wonderful night." I hang up and I immediately turn around to see Eisuke holding his phone.

"So once I put down, you take it up." I sigh and put my phone on the table and went back inside the covers.

Eisuke kissed my forehead and stand up without a clothing, calling someone. Dam that figure. What the- what is wrong with my mind. I tried to look away and distract myself. I do not want to get horny anymore. My spot is really numb now from all of the times we do.

I was about to walk to the bathroom when a hand pull me on my waist and start kissing my bare neck. I stop him and turn around to face him. Mouthing a 'no' with a annoyed face. He smirk at me and mouth 'why'.

I look down to his package and up to his eyes. Trying to tell him about it and that makes him more happier. I roll my eyes and tip toe to get his height. He saw me struggling a bit so he take my hand without any notice and told me to hold it to his ear. While he take both of his hands lifting me up to this hips area.

I look at him, raising my eyebrow, questioning him with my eye. 'What are you doing?'

He smirk as he continue talking. I make no interest to listen to his conversation, I hold on his phone and lean my head towards his shoulder.

After he is done, he push me to the bed. "Eisuke! What are you doing! Oh my god!" I was laughing loudly as he start blowing on my skin. "This isn't you Eisuke!"

"What? You want the original me back?"

"Is okay. I love this better. This side of warm-hearted billionaire."

"I won't turn to that."

"Yea right. You did been there. And who are you talking to?" I ask.

"Why?"

I shrug, "Just curious."

"Soryu."

"Soryu?" I got a little surprise and start turning serious.

"Relax. We just talk about the party."

"Party? What party?"

"IVC Party. Does it sounds familiar?" He smirk a little.

"Yea. It does." I nod my head. "Are you planning to have another party?"

"Yes. And you are joining me."

"Those party is very busy. The hotel needs me."

"Don't need. I told Mr Kenzaki before hand and he said that they have more than enough people working for the party."

"But-"

"No but." He said sternly.

"Fine." I crossed my hands and huff a little.

------------------------

A small update eh! Hope you like it!

Ciao!

Cshh