Twenty Two

I went back to the penthouse all by myself. The others look at me. I roll my eyes, "Where's Eisuke?"

"Huh? I thought you with him?" Ruby reply.

"What." I stare at her. When I finish screaming, I went back to the park. I sees the car is still there but when I ask the manager about Eisuke. They say he have gone back. So I just take the car and came back here.

"What do you mean.. He's not back yet?"

"Isn't he with you?"

"No.. I got a small business to attend."

"Then..."

"No way."

"What?" Soryu ask.

"No no no no no." I literally throw my phone on the floor if I didn't pick up the incoming call.

"Where is he." I treaten. No sound. "God dam it! Blaire Christina White. I swear to god!" I shout at the phone.

"Yes father. Goodbye father." I heard the background of the other side of the phone says.

"All alone?" I ask.

"Yes. The plan has been going well. Too well.."

"I got what you mean. Did you put the stuff and does he know?"

"Yes and no."

"Good."

"Now how are you going to pull Takashi out of it? He's more worst than me."

"Follow the plan Blaire."

"Yes sister."

"Thank you Blaire."

"Of course sister. Now I have to go."

"Goodbye."

"Bye." and she end the call.

I look at the others especially Soryu. I shrug at their blur faces and went up to Eisuke room. I sit down a chair and stare at the scenery. But before I know, tears flowing out of my eyes. I silently cry and got a message from Blaire.

'Cassandra. He's in the hotel now. Perfectly fine.'

I reply her, 'Thanks.'

I continue looking back to the scenery. I got Eisuke into this. I hate myself.

I continue crying when suddenly I heard the commotion downstairs. I open the door and went down the stairs. "Eisuke. Are you alright?"

"Yes. I am fine."

"Thank goodness you are alright. I thought you were kidnapped?" Baba ask.

"Yes. I was." He reply with the same tone.

Suddenly my head pains as hell. I hold on to the rail to prevent me from rolling down the stairs.

The others look at me while Eisuke run towards me. "Cassandra. Are you-"

"Eisuke, the thing."

"What?"

"I need the thing that Blaire passed to you."

"Oh that." He pass me the blue syring.

"Why do you need it?" He ask.

I ignore him and take off the cover and shot it on my arm. "Cassandra!" He shouted.

I shake my hand, saying I'm fine to him for a few times. "You still taking that?" Ruby ask.

I nod my head and take out the syring. "I thought you said you were fine." She ask again.

"Yes. For a few months at least."

"Right. A few months. How many times did you cutted yourself." She says loudly.

I keep quiet, knowing that there is no point replying her. "You do not have that drug, that is why you have to live with cutting yourself to ignore the pain." I keep quiet. "Am I right, Cassandra Mackenzie White."

"Yes." I reply softly. "I can't hear you."

"Yes." This time I raise my voice higher. "Why didn't you tell me. I could have-"

"You couldn't. That place is heavy guarded. And none of you all know how pain it hurts." I run back to Eisuke room.

---

"Baby. What's wrong." He comes in after for a while. I continue keeping quiet, ignoring his questions.

"Babe." He call me.

"Baby." He calls me again.

"Princess." He calls me again and again.

"Okay. I'm done here." He walks to his office. I starts crying again but worst than before. Two arms wrap around me. "What's wrong baby. You can tell me anything."

I turn around. Hugging him, "I just getting too stress over the fact that my father still want trouble."

He wipe my tears off and cupped his hands on my face. Pulling my face up to see him eye to eye, "Everything will be alright. Trust me. We will get over this. And before you know it, eveything will be back to normal."

I smile a weakly smile to him, and he smash his mouth into mine. Pushing me onto the bed while touching my body. He  slowly take off my shirt and pants. He start massaging my leg as I open my leg more than usual.

He look at me, "You want this?"

I nod my head as he start kissing me.

---

After making love. He start playing my hair as I start dozing off. "It's not that pain right?" He ask. I can feel that he is teasing me.

I roll my eyes as I push my body up to look at him, "Shut up."

He start laugh as he pull me close towards him, as he start kissing me. "Go to sleep. Tomorrow I will tell Kenzaki to leave you for the day."

I nod my head as I went to sleep.

-------------------------
Okie dokie! I'm done for this chap! Hope you all like it. And the 1K special is still processing so ye. And okay guys....im suck in writing heating part okay... i will learn how to do it someday.. just wait. XD

A little update for y'all! XP

Ciao!

Cshh