Fifteen

It's been weeks I've last encountered the weird guys. I went back to old apartment, knowing something is off. But I manage get a decent job just to get a few money to survive.

Well, I spoke too soon. Just when my life gets well, it becomes a disaster. I was resting my head against the pillow while listening to some music, a huge force throwed my door open. I was so shocked, I do not know what to do. All I know is call for someone. My mouth mouth the name out but my voice were not quite cooperating. It goes shaky, as I walk backwards to my kitchen. Getting a knife ready for action. My mind went blurry when I hold the knife. A bullet flies and hitted to the cutting board that is hanging next to me. Another bullet flies and I manage to hit it with my knife. Another one was about to shoot when everything and everyone went silent.

A loud sound came from the living room. I froze at my position, scared that more of my father people will kidnap me. When the guy that triggered his gun pulled me into his arms, and point his gun at me head, preparing to shoot me anytime. We turn around and saw a familiar guy that I've encountered at the hotel. My eyes were sweating too much that the surrounding becomes blurry.

"H-Help..." My voice manage to make it softly while crying.

"Who are you?" The guy with a purple suit said with a stern voice. I cried more as his voice reminds me of my father.

"Put those guns down before I call the police." They laugh. A guy that have a cigarette on his smile said, "When, tell me then." They continue laughing. I look at them, they look like a weird family, they feel like I've known them for years but I couldn't place where and when. I know. Since when I woke up at the hospital but still...

I close my eyes, getting my last tears to fell down. When suddenly, I heard a gun shot sound. I open my eyes and saw the first guy that barged into my house lying down on the floor.

I immediately fell down on to my knees and beg those mens. "Please. Don't bring me back there. Stop! I will do anything.. Just don't hurt me and other people! Please dad! Please!"

Everything went silent. But I feel like silence have become the loudest sound I ever heard. The guy that wears purple shirt bend down, said coldly "Then follow me." I look shock at his voice. It sounds familiar to me but I just don't know where. I tried to stand up but suddenly my head start hurting. I manage to stand up but fell back down.

I close my eyes tight, waiting for the impact. But none cames. I open my eyes slowly, and I saw the guy that told me to follow him to holding me. I faint on him and heard something, "Such troublesome girl." And then all I know is I fell into a dream that is call nightmare.

---

When I wake up with cold sweat, I look around. Scanning my surrounding. I stand up slowly, walking towards the large window that shows thousands-millions lights shinning below. My mind start swaying, it start replaying the scene in my 'dream'.

Canning;Drugs;Screams; and blood, lots of it.

Those four things kills me every night. I just want to get out of that place. I don't ever want to go back there. Before I know what I'm doing, the door start opening. I turn around and saw the guy that harshly ordered me. I walk backwards, "Who are you? Where am I? Why am I here?" I wanted to scream at him but I know it's a bad idea. And my brain start pounding hard. I manage to look straight at him with a straight face.

He sigh, "I'm Eisuke Ichinomiya. You are in my hotel room, Tres Spade Hotel. And you are my women, that's why you are here."

"I'm nobody women. I'm nobody women!" This time my head start hurting very hard. Harder than you can imagine. I ask him "Is there any kitchen here?" He nod and point to the door. So I think it's downstair. Before he can talk, I run towards the kitchen. I run down the stairs and saw a few men sitting at the couch.

My head starting to hurt more than usual. I have no time to stop by and have some chit chat with them right!?

EISUKE POV'S

She ran towards the door asking where is the kitchen at. Thats odd. Why kitchen?

I follow down as fast as possible and saw her running towards the knife holder. She hold a knife and was about to cut herself but Baba stopped her. She twist his hand and she hold the knife on her neck.

I'm in shock. What happened to her?!

I run towards the kitchen but I was too late. She cut herself on her hand. She drop the knife and fell down onto the floor. "CASSANDRA! ARE YOU CRAZY!" I scream at her. She manage to laugh softly, "Yes I am."

I hold her hand and order Soryu to pass me the medical kit. She is real crazy woman I ever met in my whole entire life.

"Please wait." I frown at her. Yap. she is really crazy.

"Why?" I ask in a worried voice cause I'm actually worried of her. She might be crazy, I might only met her only for I don't know almost 1 month or more and I'm crazy for her from head to toe.

"Those nightmare. That pain. I do not want it. I did this before for many times and I didn't die." I'm in shock. For many times?! What is she talking. I shake my head,"No."

"Please Eisuke." She beg. I almost fell into the trap until Soryu drop the kit infront of me with a loud bang.

I look at Soryu and he glare at me, telling me that I gone weak. Of course. I did. But only for Cassandra. The one and only Cassandra White can do that and I hate to admit but I think I love her. I open the kit and slowly putting bandage around her hand.

After I'm done. I hold on Cassandra wrist, "Don't ever do that again."

I roughly pull her into my arms and carry her towards my room.

"Where are we going?" She ask.

"Where else?." I ask her back with a smirk.

"Ugh. Can you don't smirk. I hate people who smirk at me."

"Why so?" Continue smirking.

"Because mostly all people who smirk think that they were the royals. And I hate them because they can't even take care of a poor child." My expression change. I stare at her.

"Well, why are you looking at me like that?" She ask. I shake my head and was about to put her on the bed but she still cling on me and ask impatiently, "I'm asking why are you looking at me like that just now!?"

"Your answer surprise me." I let go of her and went towards the window.

Everything gone silent. And I kind of liking it. This feeling feels so weird but comfortable.

"Eisuke." She called. I continue looking at the lights. "Eisuke!" She called out one more time but this time with more power. "Hmm?" I hum.

"Can I trust you?" I look towards her. My eyes follow her as she walk towards me. I frown at her but my expression soften when she look at the me with a scared eyes.

I smile at her, "Yes. Yes you can princess." I touch her on her cheeks. She look surprise at my reaction but slowly accepting it and then my fingers came in touch with a wet surface. Tears. I look at her eyes, tears dripping down. I wipe away her tears and and then I kiss her. Which I don't usually or did it before.

-------------------

Okie! Omg! I love this chap so much! Awwwwwwww! My husband Eisuke! I love him so much! Awwwwwww! He is so cuteee! Haha! Yes! My husband is Eisuke. My boyfriend is Soryu and Aomine from kuroko no basket. My bae is Ichigo from Dreamy Days! Hehe! And yea... I have a crush.. Its a real 3D crush guys not a 2D one..

Okie! Hope you love it!

Ciao!

-Cshh