Twenty Three

I was woken by a loud sound coming outside of my dreams. I take a peek and saw Eisuke still sleeping. I groan as the sound still kept on playing. I take my phone and place it on my ear. "What!?" Slight annoyed that someone is calling my in the middle of my sleep.

"Umm.. Cassandra. Can I ask for a help?"

"What help?"

"Help me take care of Valentino."

"Ugh! Why should I?!" I tries to stop the conversation cause I want to sleep.

"Because he is your-" and I hang up the call. I place my phone on the table as I snuggle into Eisuke warm.

---

"Cassandra wake up."

"Ugh. Stop! Shut up!"

"Cassandra! WAKE UP!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

"Honey. Language."

"DO I EVEN CARE ABOUT A FUCKING LANGUAGE! NOW GET OUT. JUST PLACE HIM WITH SOMEONE ELSE FIRST OR LET HIM BE WITH YOU! I WILL PICK HIM UP LATER!"

"Honey. We have to go for a important meeting and-"

"Let me do it." I heard Eisuke claim.

"Let him do it then." I went back to sleep.

---
After for like eternity. I wake up, feeling satisfied with my sleep. I stretch a little and do my routine. Sleep is all I need in my life. I change to something comfortable as I walk down the stairs.

"Make me a cup of coffee." Eisuke said to me. Without answering him, I walk into the kitchen and make some coffee and tea. While making some food for breakfast. I walk out with my hands full with plates and cups.

"Breakfast is ready too."

Eisuke stands up as Valentino stands up with him. Something is wrong. I can feel it. I got the vibe.

"What's up?" I ask cautiously.

"Good morning to you too baby." Eisuke smirk. I blink and step back a little.

"Okay. What's going on?"

"What do you mean 'What's going on'?" Eisuke ask.

I shake my head, sighing. "Tino. What's going on?"

"Don't ask me. Ask your husband." Tino tries to eat the pancakes, instead I take away his pancakes away.

"What do you mean 'husband'". I ask cautiously.

"There is no husband in these okay." Eisuke sigh.

I roll my eyes at them. I give back the pancakes to Tino as I pick up a incoming call.

"What's up mum? I thought you all were at a meeting. Why calling me?" I ask.

"Sweetie. Would you mind coming down to the headquarters and help us persuade the clients. Mostly Ruby is the one should be persuading but she is not here."

"Fine. Let me get dress first." I said. I ended the call and get up to the room to get dress for the meeting. "Oh Eisuke. You have to take care of Tino a little while. I need to go for a meeting."

---

I was a little late than I expected but I manage to reach to the meeting as fast as possible with breaking a sweat. They look at me as I walk in placing my stuff on my seat. "So what are we talking about?"

"Okay. Let me introduce to you people. This is one of my daughters, Cassandra Mackenzie. She is one of the position same with Ruby. So you can trust Cassandra at whatever she said." Vincent stands up, introducing me to everyone in the meeting.