Seven

"Merlinda?!" Why is she calling me? Wait. If she is calling me, something might happened to the kids.

"Cassandra. The kids. They were all gone!" Merlinda said between her breath.

I look at my phone with shockness, "Eisuke. Would you mind if today I get a day off?" I turn my head towards him as Merlinda hang up.

"Yes. But I'm coming with you." As he take his jacket and put it on. I nod as I ask him, "I will be appreciated that you bring me back to my home first, and do you know how to trigger a gun?"

He keep quiet for a while before answering me, "Yes. Yes I do."

"Okay. I need you to give me a extra gun." As I take my bag.

"I don't have any more gun. But Soryu does."

We kept quiet for a while until I make a move. I open the door and went down, "SORYU OH!"

Everyone looks at me when I look at Soryu. I literally drag him to a corner where nobody will hear us, "Soryu. Do you have a gun?"

"Why do you need a gun?" He said sternly as I keep quiet.

"My business." I look elsewhere, avoiding his 'death glare'.

We keep quiet for a while until he pulls out his gun and pass it to me, "Take care of it. It's my favourite gun. If you lost it, you will pay the price." And then right after that, he turn back to continue reading his document. I think.

After lending me his gun, Eisuke and I rush down to my apartment to take my most reliable thing in my whole life.

---
SORYU POV

I do not know why but I got a feeling that she will be there. So I rush down to my car after Cassandra and Eisuke left. I drive to an abandoned building around a small unknown beach. I called Mamoru and the others to come down, knowing things will get super nasty later on.

---------------
Sorry for the wait. I am really really really busy...revising and doing my homework.... ... ..
..... Ok. Fine. You got me. I was actually busy watching a new anime called 'Sousei no Onmyouji' I totally recommend to those who likes anime that consists of actions, supernaturals, and fantasy.

The english name for Sousei no Onmyouji is 'Twin Star Exorcists'. Super good anime and I loves it! But past few days, I also been busy watching other anime which is 'FireBlast B-Daman' and 'Cross-Fight B-Daman' those two anime is mostly for kids. And I watch those two in dubbed. Or the only two animes I watched that with dubbed. The crossfight bdaman is the first season and the second is fireblast bdaman.

^^^ the above pic is 'Sousei no Onmyouji' or 'Twin Stars Exorcists'

^^^ the above pic is 'Sousei no Onmyouji' or 'Twin Stars Exorcists'. And it's a new and on-going series.

^^^Fireblast B-Daman (dubbed) /CrossFight B-Daman Es (subbed)

^^^CrossFire B-Daman (dubbed) / CrossFight B-Daman (subbed)

So yea! And other than busy watching anime, sometimes I am really tired. Hope you will watch the animes I recommended. And enjoyed it. And I am really waiting patiently for Naruto, Sword Art Online Movie and Tales of Zesteira the X 2! Ahhhhh! So many shows coming out in 2017!

-Cshh