Chapter 26: Time to Heal

Start from the beginning

The Two immediately pack Their clothes and get ready. Tiffany is in charge of Krystal so They don't have to worry.

Jessica and Yuri were outside the Mansion waiting for Tiffany. Their hearts beating in excitement and worry.

"Seobang!" Jessica called Yuri. The latter looked at Her and hugged Her.

"What is it, Baby? Are You cold?" He asked. Jessica shook Her head.

"I'm worried." She admitted. Yuri kissed Her lips.

"We will do everything for Krystal. Tiffany's right, let's bring Our clingy Princess back." He gently told Her.

Just then Tiffany came out carrying the sleeping Girl, She handed Krystal to Yuri.

"Go now! The Driver will bring You there. Give Me good news, Okay?" Tiffany hugged Jessica.

"Thanks, Tiff." She whispered. "I love You!"

Tiffany broke the hug. "Anything for You! I love You too." She kissed Jessica one last time. "Bye!"

They were on Their way, Krystal was still sleeping in Yuri's arms, this is the first time after few days that He got this close to the little Kid and He can't help but feel happy. He keeps on kissing Krystal's cheek because He misses Her so much.

Jessica was holding Krystal's hand, She's caressing the back of Her sister's hand with Her thumb.

After a few minutes They finally arrived, the Driver helped Them with Their bags as the Couple head to the Hwang's Private Plane. They settled and rest, in an hour and thirty minutes They will land in San Francisco.

They arrived at almost three a.m, Krystal was amazingly asleep until this time, there was a van ready for Them, it will bring Them to the Hwang's Mansion near the Beach.

"Welcome to Our home, Seobang!" Jessica welcomed Yuri as They arrived in the Mansion. It was as Grand as the Hwang's Home in Los Angeles.

Jessica brought Them to Her own room, Yuri laid the little Kid down and sat on the bed. "Baby, You should sleep too." Yuri pulled Jessica by the waist and kissed the growing belly. "Daddy Loves You, Baby." He whispered on the tummy. Jessica caressed Yuri's head.

"Our baby loves You too, Seobang. You will be the greatest Father to Our Kids." Jessica complimented Him.

Yuri sighed and rest His hands on the bed. "Why, Seobang? Jessica asked.

"I don't know. I felt so stupid. How can I be a great Dad when I can't balance My attention for Two kids." He admitted, remembering Krystal and Autumn.

"We were just amaze at Autumn. At least now We got alarmed. It can happen. So as much as possible We will shower Them equal attention." Jessica told Him. "Come here, Seobang, let's sleep." She laid both of Them on the bed with Krystal in the middle.

"Goodnight, Seobang. We love You!" She kissed His lips. "Goodnight My little Princess." She pecked Krystal's head.

"Goodnight Sicababy. I love You too."

------

Krystal felt the heat coming from the sun, She turned around and slowly opened Her eyes.

It wasn't Her room, Her heart paced fast as She sat up and found out that She's in a different place, alone.

"Mommy?" She shouted. But no one seems at home. "Daddy?" She called again. She's starting to whimper.

Then the door creaked Open, She waited for a familiar face to show up. "Mommy?" But it wasn't Her Mom, it is a middle age lady who was holding a laundry basket.