"Oh, yeah. Why?"

"Wear it tonight. We're going somewhere fancy."

***
I thought I was used to fancy and extravagant. But every fancy place we go too still blows me away.

"Welcome mademoiselle et monsieur." A waiter says as we sit down.

"What will you be having today?"

We leave Melissa and Ashley to order, trusting their judgement and knowledge.

I decide to go on my social media accounts. I haven't been very active and I know my dms and posts have been flooded.

But when I open the app. There's nothing. I log in but nothing happens.

"Uh, Vina? Did you erase my account?" I ask, knowing she didn't.

"No. Why? And why would I do that? you have a million followers." She answers, confused.

"My accounts gone. I tried logging in but it says there's no account named that." I explain, slowly panicking.

"Are you sure?" She asks, slowly understanding my panic.

I nod my head. Mark and Axle notice my sudden frenzied face and I explain what happened.

I open my twitter and hyperspace. At least, I try to. Because I can't.

"They're all gone."

Vina's already searching for my name through her accounts.

"Nothing." She confirms.

"What's happening?" Melissa asks as the waiter leaves.

"All my social media accounts are gone.  Both for Belle Stephens and Khira Madrig. Technically I only have three social media accounts each. But still." I explain.

Melissa and Ashley check as well and confirm it's all gone. Not hacked. Gone.

"Why?" Ashley wonders aloud.

Melissa excuses herself to call Felicia. I haven't talked to Felicia in a few days. Since we came to London actually.

Melissa comes back and hands the phone to me.

"Felicia?"

"Belle? Are you alright?"

"Nothing's broken." I say with a forced laugh.

"Melissa and I think Victoria did it. Melissa told me she explained everything to you."

I nod my head. Oops. She can't see me.

"Yes she did."

"Did you tell the others?"

"Last night."

"Good. For now, I'm going to talk to Carson. He must know something. I'll call you back." She says. She wishes us a happy trip and I end the call.