24

After Sacramento, we went to Cancun, Austin, Rio, Amazon, and Miami. After New York we'll be going to Toronto. Our West Elevated Tour is a success so far. Melissa was once again true to her word and our performances reached millions of eyes both live and on television.

But being back in New York, Vina and I don't know what to feel.

"The city is beautiful. You girls will love it here!" Pluma exclaims as we follow her to our room.

"Among the cities we've already visited, Sacramento is more like New York. The others are all hotter all year round and not as flooded with buildings as you can see in Sacramento and here." Marsh says. "Although among the others, I loved Amazon."

"I agree." I say. The Amazon was an amazing place. According to old books, the Amazon used to be a jungle not a city. But now it's both. People of the lower West Elevated found ways to protect the wild life there and live amongst them at the same time. I guess that's what makes Amazon stand out among the other cities we've visited.

Pluma opens the door to our room and Vina and I rush to the window.

The sight is beautiful. We're on the tenth floor of the hotel located beside Times Square. You can see all the lights from here.

"Technically, our floor in Vimaya Towers had a nicer view," Vina whispers. "But the situation wasn't like this so I guess we never really appreciated New York City."

I continue looking down onto the busy streets. Unlike Amazon, Cancun, Sacramento, and Rio, New York City joins Austin and Miami as one of the old cities that hasn't changed much over the years.

"Well, you both can enjoy the view from here or come down with us for another city tour." Pluma says, looking back at us from the door.

Vina and I leave our luggage and follow Pluma and Marsh down to the lobby where we meet Mark and Axle and walk to the nearest bus stop.

"I love the weather. It's so cold." I say, letting out a breath which causes the air to shift.

"Isn't Chicago cold enough too?" Marsh asks.

"Yes. But this is a whole lot different." I reply, rubbing my hands together.

"It'll be snowing soon." Pluma adds.

"I feel like I haven't seen snow in ages!" Vina says twirling around. "I wish we could stay long enough to experience snow in New York."

Marsh puts an arm around her. "Stick with us, and you'll be going to many places that have snow."

I smile. "I hope we can."

"You girls are so talented and already so well known. I'd be surprised if you weren't at least mentioned in the top ten rising stars. Even if you don't make it to the top three, you've got to make it to the top ten." Pluma says confidently.

Vina and I smile and thank her.

We end up taking a whole day tour which ends in Central Park.

"I'm glad that nature is still allowed to thrive." Marsh says, smiling at the naked trees and few sprouting flowers.

"The government did declare more plants and nature parks to be placed in all cities." Vina says. "Famous is full of places with nature and civilization living together."