"Vina, make sure you don't leave anything!" I call out. She calls out the same thing to me as I look around my room one last time before we leave.

Our tour might take us most of December. We're not sure when we'll be back.

My phone rings and I answer to hear Mandy's voice.

"Belle! We'll miss you. Be sure you've got everything. And don't worry about us. We'll take care of your apartments. I also updated your parents secretly. They're proud of you She hurriedly says.

I laugh. "Yes, ma'am. Say goodbye to Honey and the twins for me. We'll keep in touch." In a quieter voice, "Thank you, Mandy. I miss them."

We end the call and Vina and I hurry outside to where Mark and Axle wait in the car.

We planned to meet the rest of the team in the airport where we'd take off to our first destination together.

Check in and immigration goes smoothly and soon we're all sitting in our own part of the plane.

Ray led us in prayer and now we're all happily talking about what's to come.

"I hope we meet new people. Handsome guys to be exact." Pluma says with a mischievous smile.

All the other girls laugh.

"There are already handsome guys around, Pluma." Vern says with a wink.

This time the guys laugh and Pluma rolls her eyes.

The rest of the ride goes by with happy and excited vibes and soon the captain announces we've arrived.

"Thank you for flying with us. We hope to see you again. Welcome to Sacramento."

The entire cast gets off and we excitedly get our luggage from the carousel and meet our buses outside.

We board the buses and talk about everything we see. So many cameras snap as we pass by well known monuments.

"Haven't most of you been here before? Like on a tour?" Vina asks.

Pluma nods. "Yes most of us have been on this same route for a tour but every visit is another experience. We gotta make the most of it."

We agree and keep pointing out every new thing we see.

According to the others who've been here before, Sacramento has newer, taller buildings and is trying to make as many tourist spots as possible to keep up with all the other capitals and big cities of the world.

I marvel at the uniquely designed skyscrapers we pass by. Famous has its own renown buildings and wonders that make it not only a place where people want to live richly but a beautiful place to visit on everyone's bucket list.

But Sacramento is different. As is every other city, I presume.

We arrive at our hotel and we all get out and follow the lady who accompanies us to our rooms.

Everyone who's a part of Christmas Miracle takes up the third floor. Two to four people occupy each room and I know this tour's gonna be fun.

Since our first performance is still tomorrow, Ray decided to allow us all to have a free day to go around the city.

Vina, Pluma and her cousin Marsh, Mark, Axle, and I head out to go on our own tour. Pluma and Marsh are our roommates, so it was easier for us to arrange our own tour.

We wait at the bus stop for the hop on and off tour bus. Once it arrives, we get on and sit on the upper deck.

We spend the next few hours going around the city and taking pictures. Our last stop is at the Sacramento Arena.

Mark and Axle look more excited about this stop and I smile at their excitement. The brothers also love sports, if that isn't obvious. Being in the home of one of the best Soccibell teams must make them even happier.

We enter the arena and see that there's a crowd.

"Looks like we made it in time for a practice." Pluma says, leading the way.

The crowd disperses at the sight of us and many ask for pictures with Pluma and Marsh. Surprisingly, some even ask for pictures with Vina and I. Vina and I share laughs.

"Miss Belle?"

I turn around and see a man in his mid forties walk towards me. Mark and Axle stiffen beside me.

"Good day, Miss Belle. May I ask if you are busy at the moment?" He asks.

I look at Pluma and Marsh who're talking with some new friends. They don't seem to be busy or in a hurry. Vina shrugs.

"We're not busy." I reply. "What can I help you with?"

He leads us to the bleachers where we can see the players practicing.

"We have a game later today. Four pm. Do you think you two can sing the anthem?" He asks.

We stare at him, shocked. Sing the sports anthem at a game for the Sacramento Soccibell team? No way.

"My name's Dave by the way." Dave says, shaking our hands.

I look at Vina, then Mark and Axle. They look happy and excited.

"We'll do it." I say.

Dave's grin gets wider and once Pluma and Marsh come, we fill them in. They agree that this is a big opportunity and they offer to tell Ray since the game' start in an hour and we don't have enough time to go back and forth.

"Thanks, Pluma." I say.

She smiles and gives us a hug. "You two'll do great. Have fun!"

We say goodbye to her and Marsh and follow Dave as he leads us into the locker room.

He then gives us jerseys of the players we like so that we could have some 'team spirit' as we sing.

I chose Cray. Jason Cray. I may have been busy these past months and weeks, but I do keep up with sports. Some of them, at least. So I do know the latest wins, new rookies, and all that.

"Who's jersey did you get?" I ask Vina.

She smiles shyly. "Gino Blue."

I nod approvingly. Gino Blue's a really great player and he's won three MVP awards in a row.

"What about you?" She asks me.

I turn around so she can see the name at the back of my jersey.

Jason Cray.

She also nods approvingly. "He's still a rookie but he's been doing such a good job, everyone says it's like he's been a pro for years."

I agree and see Mark and Axle enjoying their new Sacramento Soccibell merch.

"I'm glad you two are enjoying." I say.

Axle shrugs. "What can you say? We love Soccibell. It's such a hard game to be good at. So all these good players are definitely great."

Soccibell is a combination of soccer and basketball. Though those two sports are still commonly played nowadays, Soccibell has become a really popular game but only for really good players.

To play the game, you can dribble or pass using your hands, but in order to shoot, you must only use your feet. The goals or baskets are higher than the original soccer goals but lower than basketball hoops. The field is also as a big as a soccer field.

We talk about the game and who we think would win before someone interrupts us.

"Belle Stephens? I'm sorry to interrupt but I've followed you on social media and I really do admire your work." A voice says.

I turn around and find myself looking into the eyes of a very handsome young man who also looks quite familiar.