kassandra on the other hand looked like a queen. and her makeup. absolute slayage.

 absolute slayage

she and sammy were the only ones wearing black tonight

she and sammy were the only ones wearing black tonight. everyone else had to either wear red, grey or pink. the people that were close to sammy had to wear white.

kassandra finally got off the phone and started talking to us

"guys. we need more alcohol at the house. do you guys mind showing up a little later than everyone to go get some." she begged

"yeah. i don't mind. we'll turn up fashionably late right? i'll pay for it too. my treat to sammy." i said shrugging my shoulders

"yeah that's alright." nella said grabbing my keys of the table.

"thank you so much guys. i love you both." kass squealed and hugged us. she grabbed her keys and left to go get sammy.

i took my phone off charge and grabbed my keys off nell and we left the building. lmao i'm just kidding.

we left the mansion.

*
we found the nearest shop and we went inside. i took my phone out my pocket and messaged kass.

me; what drinks we getting?

mybabykass💘; ermmm

mybabykass💘; can you get ciroc, (coconut, mango, french vanilla and the original.), hennessy and jack daniels please.

me; roger that.

i pressed my home screen and was about to lock my phone until i bumped into someone and my phone dropped.

"oh shit." i mumbled picking my phone up. before i could the person who bumped into me got it. i looked up and saw a very handsome man.

"sorry, i wasn't watching where i was going." he said handing my phone over to me.

"that's okay. i should've been paying attention." i said taking my phone from him and putting it in my pocket.

"i'm vonte." he smiled stretching his hand out for me to shake it.

"i'm kamiya" i said shaking it.

"kam we gotta go. we need to hurry." nella said carrying three bottles of drinks already.

"alright. bye vonte." i smiled

"bye kamiya." he smiled and walked off.

he was cute.

but dereks cuter, sorry.

i got the french vanilla ciroc and the jack daniels and followed nella to the cash out area.

*
"same lips that be talking 'bout me is the same lips that be ass kissin'!" me and nella sang to cardi while driving to the penthouse.

once we finally got there. i saw many cars parked outside already. shit people are fast. nella and i exited the car and entered the penthouse with the bags of drinks.

we tried our hardest getting through everyone and we succeeded eventually. nella entered the kitchen before me and gasped and walked back out.

"you don't wanna go in there." she smiled trying to push me back.

"why? what's wrong?" i asked not wanted to turn around to the big crowd again.

she ignored me and hugged me. okay, what's going on?

i let go of her embrace because these bags were heavy and i needed i set them down somewhere. once i managed to get out her grip i walked into the kitchen and witnessed something i didn't want to.

dereks ex was sitting on his lap and she was blowing puffs of smoke into his mouth and she pecked him on the lips. i let go of the bags and wheezed lightly at the sight.

derek turned his head and saw me and immediately pushed his ex off him.

"kam it's not what it looks like!" he said walking over to me.

"bu- but." i stuttered

"sweetie. it was what it looked it." that fucking hoe.

i looked back at derek and just walked out the kitchen with tears starting to come out my eyes.

"kam baby" i heard nella say trying to grab me but i just let go and went to one of the spare rooms in the penthouse and sat in there.

what did i just witness?

is he drunk?

he was definitely high

but why though?

maybe he just doesn't really love you.

i felt tears starting to spill out in tears and i buried my head in my hands.

i heard the door open and i saw kass and nella.

i quickly wiped my tears

"how did you guys find me?"

"girl this is a penthouse with two spare rooms. all we had to do was check the two." nella said

"oh"

"why did he do that? does he still have feeling for her or something?" i asked changing the subject.

kass and nella sat on the chair opposite me they both looked at each other.

"what?" i asked looked at both of them

they both exhaled and started talking.

"well you see before you there was her. they were seriously in love. everybody loved them together." nella spoke

"except for kass and i. we hated her. self centred bitch." she said which made me crack a little smile

"anywho. i'm pretty sure you've this part of the story. she moved to a different country, derek was heart-broken, everything got cut off. he was even more heart broken. blah, blah, blah." kass spoke alongside nella.

"do you maybe think he still loves her? i asked them

"honestly. we have no idea."

maybe he just used me to get over her...