one

"the house is beautiful" i looked around the house and admired it "right darling?" my dad asked me

we just recently moved to nebraska in our new home.

"yeah, it's beautiful." i said now looking down at my balenciagas.

to be honest. i'm kinda worried. i start my new school tomorrow and i heard the people there are very different. i have no friends here, and the flavour of my gum just ran out.

sigh,

but hey, i gotta look on the bright side. i live in a beautiful mansion with a loving father.

"mimi, it's getting kinda late and it's your first day at your new school tomorrow." he said.

"do you wanna start freshening up before bed?" he added.

"yeah, i'm gonna go do that now." i said heading up the stairs to my already decorated room.

oh. my. god.

this is beyond beautiful

i walked around and i'm figuring i came in contact with my closet. i opened the cream velvet doors and was stunned.

this was nothing compared to my old room

this was nothing compared to my old room. sure it was big but not this big. i ran downstairs to go and thank my dad but i went downstairs to silence.

"dad!" i yelled out.

nothing.

*ping!

i looked down at my iphone x and saw my dads text message.

dad💙:
had paperwork to do at the office tonight. i'll be back in the morning sweetheart

i sighed and locked my phone. i'm always left alone at home. i made my way to the kitchen and entered.

i walked to the fridge and took a bottle of fiji water and walked upstairs to my room

i walked to the fridge and took a bottle of fiji water and walked upstairs to my room. i was getting changed into my pyjamas infront of my mirror. in the middle of putting my bottoms on, i began to realise.

how i'm going to survive my new school?

in my old school, i always got picked on because of my body size, my acne, the way i dressed. sooner or later i began to realise that i did need to change. my acne faded away and my skin is super clear. i lost weight and stopped eating junk food at night and worked out from time to time and became slim but i was still a little thick around my hips and chest so that gave me a slim thick figure. my sister kept me updated with her fashion sense through facetime, snapchat etc.

although i changed a little, i still loved me for me. no matter what people say.

i looked down at my phone and the time was 12:47am.

i finished getting changed and grabbed my mini macbook pro and loaded into my netflix and resumed the episode i was on for rick and morty. by the 3rd episode my eyes began to feel heavy and i fell into a deep sleep.

•••

hey guysss, i was about time i made a new book. i have a good feeling that this book will be alright☺️anyways, i hope you enjoy reading thisss x

-deemulla💞