Blind Date -Jamilton-

HEY ITS MIA BAAAAAACK AT IT AGAIN WITH ANOTHER CHAPPY.

Thank you to the WONDDDDEERFULLL KatrinaZilla for asking me to do this! It was a wonderful idea!

———————————————

Alexander breathed in and out, slowly and steadily as well. He wore a casual day shirt with some work pants glanced at the address once more on his phone before getting out of his tiny car.

John Laurens, Gilbert de Lafayette, and Hercules Mulligan had set Alexander out on a blind date.

The group knew that Alexander had it hard when he found out the Eliza had cheated on him with Maria Lewis, and he became the soul of a man the group once knew.

Alexander started working longer shifts, staying longer at the office, or not even bothering to come back to the groups tiny apartment some nights.

The Revolutionary set was tired of seeing Alex this way for nearly 4 months, and they secretly decided to plan a blind date behind his back.

After the Revolutionary Set went underwent some through research, they decided to choose Thomas Jefferson. They both seemed to have the same interests, they both worked at the same office, and they both shared a love for writing. (mostly because they didn't know about the arguments they had behind closed doors)

John Laurens decided to call James Madison, his boyfriend, so that they could try to get the singles to mingle.

"Are you nuts?!" James laughed into the phone affectionately.

"What's so wrong about wanting them to date?!!" John pouted.

"They hate each other! They argue almost five times a day at the office!" James laughed.

John gave a little sigh and massaged his temples. "You know I just want Alexander to be happy! After the break up..... he's become more closed off, we are worried for him."

"I did see Thomas look to see if Ha-Alexander was ok this morning...." James pondered. "I'll see what I can do!"

John smiled and said "Oh thank you Jemmy!! I love you so much!! Bye!"

James giggled soon after. "Bye, my turtle!" James hung up the phone.

A couple days later, the plans where arranged with Thomas, who has been single ever since Martha broke up with him 8 months ago. He thought it would be nice to try again with a relationship that wasn't one-sided, and maybe this blind-date thing would be to his benefit.

Now all that they needed to do was get Alexander to agree, and he wasn't the easiest person to persuade.

"What?! You all know that I just got over Liz- I mean Elizabeth!" Alexander groaned when the trio approached him with the idea as he was getting his morning cup of coffee.

"You have to get out of your shell! It's been 4 months and your acting like the pain goes on forever!" Hercules said, Lafayette nodded his head in agreement.

Alexander groaned once more. "Ok... I'll do it on one condition...... you will pay for my bill when we go and get drinks at the bar afterwards."

The trio hissed, they knew it was going to be a biggggggggg bill. "Fine, but only because we want you to be happy again, Mon Ami." Lafayette said.

Alexander and his friends decided on a good time to meet the person at, 1 p.m. on Saturday. The trio communicated with James and Thomas agreed as well.

"Oh, one more thing." John said. "Don't leave until two hours pass."

Alexander raised an eyebrow. "What makes you sure that I will leave so soon?"