Chapter 12- TONIGHT

Start from the beginning

He held her gaze as he rubbed her through her pantie, and she couldn't explain the intense sensation it had given her. Looking into his eyes had made it a hundred times worse. She wanted to look away, but it felt like his eyes had dared her not to.

But she had to. She had to.

"I have to go." She said, trying to move past him on the bed, "My questions have been answered."

Before she could get off the bed he wrapped his arms around her and rolled back on the bed whilst laughing. "Okay we'll cuddle." He laughed, his arms still around her whilst they lay on the bed.

"Come." He carried her and placed her in the middle of the bed.

She shifted on her side and he lay behind her, on his side too, and passed his arm around her bare tummy, drawing her closer, her ass pressing on his groin.

"Cuddling's good too," he mumbled, and the sultry sound of his voice sent a shiver down her spine.

"I'm cold." She said. She really was. The weather was devoid of any kind of heat.

"Want me to warm you up?"

"Can I get a blanket instead?"

(REPLAY MUSIC ABOVE)

"Sure." He reached for the covers and covered her up to her neck.

"You okay now?" he asked, and she nodded. Then he snuggled up beneath the covers behind her and wrapped his arm around her waist.

He buried his face in the nape of her neck while softly planting kisses there. His lips were so soft and gentle with her. Well, when they wanted to be.

She closed her eyes as he moved forward to the side of her neck and sucked on it. He dragged his leg between hers and squeezed her ass.

She let out a breath and turned to face him with her back flat on the bed, catching him dreamy-eyed.

Then she leaned in and kissed his lips.

He gently held her chin and kissed her better and longer and she ran her hands along his abs.

Without breaking the sensual kiss, he slowly dragged his hand from her chin, down her throat to her tummy, making her jerk her tummy inwards because his touch tickled.

He continued his journey downwards, circling her navel, heightening the pleasure, and went downwards.

She wrapped her arms around his neck as he dragged his hand inside her pantie and the minute he put his finger in her, she caught her breath and bit his lower lip.

Jayden's lower lip ached from her sensual bite, and he had been surprised to find out how wet she had been, even though they had only kissed and cuddled. It turned him on more.

He moved his fingers in and out of her as his lips got to work on the rest of her body, emanating gasps and moans from the lips of Lara, who had been riding on the hills of absolute pleasure from the heavy foreplay they continued to engage in.

Her dark hair sprawled all across his pillows as he continued to rock her world with his hands and lips, generating a tug at his rugged tresses from Lara's frantic hands.

He wanted to enter her. Wanted to put his dick in her and send her places she would never have imagined, but he couldn't. He didn't think she'd want that, yet. She had been holding back and maybe she wasn't ready to go there, but he'll know when she will.

"Yes! Yes!" She breathed and gripped the bedsheet, "Don't stop. Don't stop."

It was hard. It was hard to hold himself back and not fuck the hell out of her. She was extremely wet and her hushed moans were mind-blowing. He wanted to enter her, but he needed to ask first.

"D'you want me in you?" He murmured, his fingers still working her.

"Huh?" Her eyes were shut tight, and her hands still gripped the sheets.

"D'you want me in you?" He repeated, teasing her nipples with his tongue right after.

"Yes." She breathed and arched her back.

"You want me in you?" He needed to make sure.

"No." She breathed.

She was confused. He got that.

"Make up your mind." He leaned forward and kissed her neck sensually.

"Not yet." She breathed, "Not today not yet."

"Okay."

He worked her faster and faster, hitting her spots, till she could no longer take it, and she came, closing her thighs on his arm whilst gripping the sheets and whimpering.

****
Lara slowly opened her eyes, in the strong arms of Jayden. It had been hours since their heated moment. She had fallen asleep while Jayden had caressed her in his arms.

She slowly turned her head to look at him.

He was sleeping soundly and he looked adorable.

She ran her fingers over his chiseled face and noticed how long his eye lashes were.

She leaned forward and kissed the tip of his pointed nose, and planted another kiss on his lips, then she glanced at the glass balcony doors and immediately sat up, which woke Jayden up.

He squinted, but kept his eyes on her, "What?" His voice was hoarse, "What is it?"

She noticed his phone on the bedside table and grabbed it.

"It's 8! 8:24am and I'm still here! I'm screwed."

(Don't forget to vote and comment beautiful people! XD)

How's Lara gonna get out of Jayden's room without getting caught?