Chapter 12- TONIGHT

Start from the beginning

"I wanted to." He answered and added for clarification, "Return your calls, I mean."

"Then what happened?" Lara's eyes were closed as she tried to recover from the million sensations rippling throughout her body.

Jayden took her hand in his and kissed the back of her fingers, then gave her the answer he had been holding back,

"I wanted you to miss me."

Lara stared at him, confusion in her eyes,

"What? You didn't answer or return my calls because you wanted me to miss you?"

"You did, didn't you?" he asked in his defense.

"I was actually worried something had happened, because you were supposed to come the same day, but you didn't. And I couldn't think of any reason you would deliberately ignore me."

"It was hard, trust me." He sighed, "Hearing your voicemail and all."

"I was actually wondering if you were alive or dead." She hit his chest repeatedly but he held her arms,

"How many times have I asked you to come to my room?"

She was startled, "Um-"

"You always refused. Did I tell you to come here tonight?"

She stared at him, then answered, "No..."

"But look at where you are now."

Lara just stared at him, shock written all over her face. This guy... she thought.

Was this a trick? A well-laid-out plan? She had to ask.

"You did that to trick me into running into your arms?"

It sounded harsh, but Jayden let it slide. "No, that wasn't the plan. The plan was simply to make you miss me. You coming to my room is a surprise to me."

Lara coming to his room was also a surprise to her. Couldn't she have waited to talk later in the day, when coming to clean his room, or to serve him breakfast? Did she miss him that much?

And as if, reading her mind, he said, "I guess it means you missed me more than I even hoped for."

Before she could even open her mouth to speak, Jayden carried her and put her on the bed with her back resting on it,  and got on top of her.

He pulled off his sweat shirt from the back of the shirt and threw it aside. Then he pulled off her shorts and threw it where his shirt was.

He pulled off her pullover as well, and she was left in a purple tube-top and black panties.

"Where's this going?" She suddenly asked when he grabbed the sides of her panties.

He stopped. It was an unusual question, or maybe unusual because it was very straightforward, but at the same time vague.

He looked at her, "Where's what going?"

She also was uncertain of how to respond.

"I just want to cuddle," She felt childish saying, and added, "For now..." She couldn't hold back the silly smile on her face, cuz she felt like a child.

Jayden grinned lopsidedly. He found her cute.

"I think we're past that stage, too." He said whilst rubbing his hand between her thighs through her panties.

Already feeling herself get wet, she sat up, but he still went on with his torturing rhythm, "You know, I came here for answers, and you've given them to me." She had to roll the words out to block an unwanted moan, "So I have to go." Her face was close to his, and she shifted her eyes to his, regretting it the minute she did.