~24~

ELLIE'S P.O.V

I didn't want to tell him where they were. But i was afraid of him, he had one hand behind his back, he could have anything... The pot! I noticed the bot was only a metre away, i must of dropped it.

"They uh.. they're down stairs" i lied hoping he would believe me. But her didn't.

"So they made you come up here with a pot?" he questioned me seeing right through my lie. I just nodded and looked at my feet then at the clock and back to my feet. It was only Lunch, they wouldnt be home for 4 whole hours... And i was stuck here, with a murderous father, great.

I was taken out of my thoughts with a pain in my jaw, i was punched. I felt my eyes begining to water but held the tears back. It hurt like hell, but im used to it. I grew up with this, i wonder what my mum would do? What about Tom? I miss mum and Tom...

I decided to atleast try and get out of here. I quickly pounced for the pot, and i got it. I actually got it. I held it in my hand as defence as he removed his hand from behind his back. A pot isn't exactly the best defence for a... gun.

Im screwed, yeah i'm proberly going to die...

"Where's the kitchen? Make me food" he demanded holding the gun up to me, i nodded and walked downstairs to the kitchen. I made some quick pasta for him and he sat down then ate.

I heard my phone ringing from under a blanket on the couch. I guess he didnt notice. I walked to the couch to get it but my father demanded i sit at the table with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LOUIS' P.O.V

"She's proberly asleep Louis, calm down!" Harry screamed at me as i paced back and forth texting and calling Ellie, but she wasn't answering, i was getting really worried.

"NO HARRY! Shes alone, and her father is after her! Shes not answering her phone im allowed to worry!!" I screamed back at the curly haired boy i had a bromance with, i guess Niall realized what i said about her dad because he started worrying and texting her too. She would have about 300 mesage by the time we got home in 3 hours.

"Guys we have an hour till' the signing i think we should check on her.." Niall metioned, Liam and I agreed, so we did. We all piled into the van and went to go check on Ellie. Zayn was worried a bit too. But i think Harry was hurt she still didnt remember him...?

I felt bad for Hazza, but she will remember him soon enough, I mean the nurse said by the end of the week she should remember just about everything.

I didn't notice i was biting my nails until Zayn told me to stop, i'm just stressing, i hope shes ok. I mean i know Jack is in jail for kidnapping and keeping her hostage but Ellie's dad is out there somewhere after her. And he knew where she lives...

"crap." i said a little too loud.

"what?" Niall asked looking more worried and now all he attention was on me.

"Um.. Ellies dad.. he knows where we live... and Ellies alone.." i frowned. I really hope she's just asleep and not in any danger. They all begun to worry i think i even saw Harry frown.

We pulled up to our house and paul parked the car. We all rushed to the front door and i searched my pocket for the keys, finally finding and pulling it out. Before i opened the door i quickly called Ellie and put my ear to the door. I heard her phone ring very faintly. But she didn't pick up. Maybe she was asleep?

I slowly pulled he door open trying not to be noticed. I peered into the house and saw Ellie siitting at the dinning table with... with.. and he.. a gun? i quickly closed the door, but silently.

"She-He-gun." i managed to say still in shock. Harrys face imediatly changed from annoyed to scared. I think we were all scared. I stood there frozen as a rock. Liam pulled out his phone and im guessing, called the police. But i wanted to save her. I wanted to be her hero... and i wanted to be her boyfriend. Still standing there frozen Niall kicked me in the chin.

"WHAT NIALL?!!?" I screamed at him and all the boys eyes widened as they shushed me.

"Sorry mate you looked half dead..." he whispered his apology. What if Ellie's dad heard us? What if he heard me? He might shoot her knowing we are here.. it would all be my fault! I wanted to get her oout of here as soon as possible.

Liam hung up his phone and shoved it straight back in his pocket.

"The police will be here in 5." Liam frowned at us. 5 MINUTES?!!? IT TAKES SECONDS TO BE SHOT AND THEY WANT US TO WAIT 5 MINUTES?! I thought and i felt like i was going to break down. I couldn't wait 5 whole minutes! he has a gun! Seriously!! I couldn't take it. I barged through the door, Both Ellie's and her Dads head looked up at me, Ellie looked terrified and Gary looked ready to kill.

....

( )