~10~

ELLIE'S P.O.V

"Harry you wanna start?" Zayn asked Harry and He Nodded then looked directly at me.

Shit.

"Truth or dare?" He asked me with a wink...

"Uhm.. Truth?" i answered uncertain.

"Ok, Do you still have feelings for Louis Tomlinson?" He asked and Louis punched him in the arm.

"Uhm... I choose Dare" I said trying to ignore his question, He let me change to dare.

"Ok I dare you to Kiss Louis Tomlinson." he winked and i blushed.

"ok..." I leant over to give him a quick peck on the lips, But Harry pushed me towards him and our lips crashed together. Louis wrapped his arms around me and i heard Harry wolf whistle but i didn't care.

"Get a room!" Liam giggled. And we broke our kiss and i sat back like nothing happened.

"ok Niall truth or dare" i asked him, And he responded with Truth.

"Did you mean it when you called me beautiful?" I asked and Louis' head shot around to Niall.

"Uh..." He went bright red. "Well yeah.. i guess..." he replied. I started to blush and Lou was still giving Niall the evils.

Niall was next to ask,

"Truth or Dare?" he Asked Zayn and he choose dare.

"I dare you to give Harry a lap dance in a pair of Ellie's heels!" we all laughed except Zayn.. and Harry. Zayn went into my room, got a pair of my heels, sat Harry in a Chair and Gave him a lap dance. It was so funny! We couldn't stop laughing exspecially Niall!! His laugh is so cute!

~

"Truth or dare?" Zayn asked Lou. Louis choose truth.

"Hmmm.... Ok Boo Bear, If you had to kiss any of the GUYS in this room who would it be?" He asked with a wink. "HAROLD!" he screamed and leaped on Harry.

"Ok Louis our turn!" i mentioned.

"I know, i know.. Ok Niall! Truth or dare?" He asked. And Niall Answered with Dare this time.

"I DARE you to.. put on one of Ellie's Bras!" he yelped exciedly. I sighed,

"I'll be back" i said walking out of the room to grab a Bra for Niall to wear. These boys i swear!

I walked back in the room with a pink bra and handed it to Niall. Louis, Harry, Zayn and Liam cracked up. Niall took off his shirt and attempted to put my bra on. It was funny watching him try, in the end he got it on. Louis took a picture of him then Niall took of the bra and handed it back to me, he decided to leave his shirt off...

"Ellie you can have a turn.." Niall stated quietly.

"Ok.. Liam truth or dare?" i asked thinking about what i would say.. and he answered with Dare.

"Ohk, Liam i dare you to... Give Niall a love bite!" i laughed and the rest of the boys joined of course, Liam and Niall wern't laughing. But he ended up giving Niall his love bit! And Harry took a picture then posted it onn twitter for all his fans to see.

~ONE HOUR LATER~

"Goodnight guys, im getting tired!" i told them and kissed each of them on the cheek ( expect Harry who quickly turned and ended up getting a kiss on the lips ) then I headed to bed.

"Ellie?" i heard someone whisper in the darkness of my room. i really just wanted to sleep.

"Yeah?" i asked and Louis turned the lights on then closed the door.

"Whats up?" i asked trying not to fall asleep in the middle of oour convosation. He walked up to my bed and sat on the end of it, he didn't look very happy.

"Can i have another chance with you?" he mumbered quietly. I really wasnt in the mood for anyone at the moment.

"louis, i-i dont know..." i sat up and looked at him. he edged closer to me,

"please" he begged and looked me straight in the eyes.

"Lou, my boyfriend uh. ex, just cheated on me, i dont think i can right now..." i informed him.

"i know but.." he leaned right next to my face, our lips centermetres apart. I sat Back.

"Sorry Lou." I said as i pointed to the door and he left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DUN DUN DUNNNN What do you think will happen? ~A & ~E